Page 234 of 279 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2788

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Been playing a lot of Oblivion lately after giving it another try to see if I could get into it. Should've known it would be like my experience with New Vegas where I just couldn't enjoy the game unless I modded it all to hell. So yea, installed tons of mods and now I'm really enjoying it... and hoping it doesn't crash and corrupt every single one of my save files like NV did.

Being a heartless murderer and killing all of my friends and foes in the Dark Brotherhood is pretty coo.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I'd love to play New Vegas again.
    However, Archive Invalidation Invalidated won't work properly, so i cant use texture mods.
    Feels bad, man.

Have you tried using Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM)? Last time I checked it has a built-in archive invalidation. I think when I first started modding NV, I had AII, but I stopped using it in favor of FOMM.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

man that happened like 300 years ago

SPOILER! :
    watch my videoz

Good thing I copped them all for free while they were available. Now I just have to... play them. Which I won't. Ever.
    <My comic

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Have you tried using Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM)? Last time I checked it has a built-in archive invalidation. I think when I first started modding NV, I had AII, but I stopped using it in favor of FOMM.
    I'm using Nexus Mod Manager at the moment.
    But yes, it has a built-in archive invalidator. However, for some remade character models such as Type 3 and Roberts, you'll need AII.
    Havent tried it without it yet. seen as the New Vegas .ini keeps resetting itself to Read-Only.

Also, I just got DayZ.
    Just as i got some awesome loot from a guy i just killed (beans, salmon, sardines and a can-opener), i get shot by someone.
    Well, i just hope he'll read the note i left in my backpack saying "Eat Shit".

Or at least he would if i knew how to fucking write one in DayZ
    Last edited by Hell_Baron; 01-07-2014 at 07:22 PM.

lol at

@Alien Isolation

"We think we've found your mother, Amanda."

(Implied) "...So we're sending you alone onto an alien-infested ship where you'll probably die to find her. Good luck."

(Also note that I haven't seen any of the Alien movies, nor played any of the games. I only know the most recent game was a colossal flop of near Duke Nukem Forever proportions.)

-

On another note, Rust literally had me shaking in my chair. My first time being surrounded in my own home by people several times more well-equipped than me was pretty intense (and ended well enough for me, but not for my companions). Like, where else do you ever get that kind of experience unless you live in the ghetto? Apt comparison, maybe, since in a good friend's words, it's a game about "being a ghetto piece of shit--in the woods."

There was also a time when a friend shouted for help, I opened my door, and a bandit in full kevlar (currently the best armor in the game) instantly shot at me point-blank with an M4. He missed (to this day, I don't know how). My friend killed him, and then another bandit, and then we looted them for full kevlar, their M4s, and a surprisingly tiny amount of ammo.

I had so much adrenaline left after quitting that I couldn't sleep for three hours, even though I was pretty darn tired. That all said, results may vary on the game. Hackers can and do ruin it for everyone, and if you don't start on a low-population server, you're probably going to get shot in the face by some douche in full kevlar while you've got nothing but your rock to your name.

I dunno about this new Alien game. And by that, I mean it looks like there's only like... one alien, lol. But yea, Colonial Marines was a massive shit. The last good Aliens game was AvP (2010), even though people also hated that game when it came out as well, Colonial Marines was SO bad it's making even the people who hated it deem it a pretty solid game... which it actually is, so wuh-evuhhh.

As for Backwoods Ghetto Simulator 2013, this is relevant.
    http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20140108
    <My comic