Page 23 of 277 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

If Im not mistaken aren't you meant to play that game co-op

Also Im interested in these "shit" games. Are there any more.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Yes. And yes on the second count. I believe Oneechanbara is considered of the same 'genre' and I believe even has some of the same devs - I know Goons were discussing who would win in a fight between the two games' protagonists, once.

Also EDF is itself the second game in a series. There was an earlier game, but it was Japan only and for the PS2. I understand it had two playable characters, one of which, the chick, had a fucking jetpack.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Yeah she did. Ever play onechanbara:bikini samurai squad? Yeah, me neither....
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Just gonna say that if you don't like jetpacks, you are basically human filth.

Anyway, as for similar games. honestly Lost Planet 2 is probably the closest game I can think of in recent history that I played that felt at all similar to EDF. Just very arcade-y gameplay. But really EDF is one-of-a-kind.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

LP 1 and 2 kind of reminded me of EDF though 2 had more of that effect on me than 1 did. I really wish i hadn't got rid of the old EDF awhile back. Man you guys got me in a retro gaming mood now!
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    If Im not mistaken aren't you meant to play that game co-op
    This cannot possibly be true as the co-op is the only thing that makes the game worthwhile and, on higher difficulties, possible. My room mate and I had to draw plans on paper just to get past the last handful of levels on Inferno. The last mission, we literally won by a single shot. Both of us were dead as the mothership exploded. Ultimate sacrifice.

Its sounds like you are disagreeing with me but you are agreeing with me what is going on

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    whoops sorry got confused by the double negative.

Fenn
    Lots of news about Nintendo's upcoming system. It's confirmed to be released by Holiday 2012, will host the new online service "Nintendo Network," and feature Near Field Communication.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I've heard rumors that the next Xbox won't support used games. More than enough reason for me to not get it.