Page 22 of 277 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

So I played the demo. Dunno, i guess its cool. It has some differences from the first game, specially the points at killing people but its ok, dunno.

I feel like the darkness as voice (mike patton) have way more role on the game, dunno how much it would have as a character.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I think one thing it should have had was omni-directional slashing. I don't know if that's an unlockable, or it's gonna be in the full game, but that would be cool.

I want to be able to make the head crawls again. It was one of my favorite things in the game.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Playing Makai Mura and Solomon's Key as part of the Game Center CX challenge I've imposed on myself. Makai Mura is truly an exercise in memorization. Might aswell be taking a fucking math test.

Still slugging away in EDF. It's about aliens that shoot lag. If at any point a quarter of the level is not on fire, you're doing it wrong. Kodos introduced it to me a while ago and I'm still slugging through it as yet.

Protip; The game's genre in japan is officially listed as Kuso ge... A shit game.

that screencap looks fun

edit: o wait i've played that
    Last edited by Evil_Cake; 01-27-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    If EDF is a shit game then I have no faith in games anymore. Easily some of the most fun co-op out there.

Yeah, I agree, lul. Pretty sure that title was supposed to be humourous, through... Actually playing it, you can tell that the developers went and chose the most impractical, silly design choices at every turn. That screenshot pretty much sums up the game, too. Hundreds of guns, hundreds of questionably animated bugs/robots, and hundreds of cardboard buildings in the way. Hog's heaven. :3

EDF was fun, then it just got tedious. Some of the level designs had me laughing and the same thing with enemy design. Which are usually just giant bug/robot things storming around you. And I don't mean the XBLA version either.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    EDF is part alien invasion game, part spider bukakke simulator.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!