Page 269 of 277 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2763

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    What kind of games do you like Jjjorgie. Tell me your darkest desires.
    I'll play any type of game, but my favorites are adventure RPGs. I've loved the kingdom hearts games I've played. Does that help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

There's really nothing like kingdom farts out on 3ds (except for the actual kingdom hearts on 3ds), but have you tried fire emblem before? Fire emblem awakening is good.

I have some nosgoth beta keys if anyone wants one

Anyone around here play Risk of Rain and/or Binding of Isaac? Rouge-likes/rogue-lites are radical. Any suggestions for new ones? I've played stone soup, dwarf fortress, elona, etc.

Try Brogue, Bro. Or if you're feeling particularly masochistic try ADOM.

EDIT: Tales of Maj'eyal and Dungeons of Dredmor (both Steam) aren't bad either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuggasaurus View Post
    Anyone around here play Risk of Rain and/or Binding of Isaac? Rouge-likes/rogue-lites are radical. Any suggestions for new ones? I've played stone soup, dwarf fortress, elona, etc.
    There's nothing better then stone soup, but i'd recommend Infra Arcana. It's a lovecraftian roguelike. I'm quite a huge fan of Nuclear Throne as well (on steam), and of course there is Spelunky.

Infra Arcana looks right up my alley, i'll hit that up. I've seen nuclear thone lets plays and i really dig the aesthetics, I'll have to check it out.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Anyone have MK8?

@ Tetsu

Did you get any of their Guild01 and Guild02 games? Most of them are good. I still have to play Bugs vs Tanks and Crimson Shroud. They have a 50% off sale on Inazuma Eleven right now (heavily considering getting it) till sometime in July.

@ JJ
    I highly recommend some Level-5 games in the eShop. In particular: Starship Damrey, Liberation Maiden and Attack of the Friday Monsters. Of the three, Liberation Maiden is the best in terms of replay value. There's also an RPG called Crimson Shroud - haven't played it yet so I can't say whether it's good or not but I hear good things about it.

@jubeh and rio, thanks! I looked into those and they sound pretty cool. Your suggestion are at the very least least a great starting point
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuggasaurus View Post
    I happen to have Risk of Rain on my steamaccount. however, i've only played it solo.
    Care to play it together sometime?