Page 258 of 278 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2774

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ya Boa just is like super unimportant compared 2 ladies from other comics they coulda used.

like every character is just protagonist or antagonist, then maybe 1 extra, and one piece's extra is her o_O

of course female characters suck at fighting/arent a big deal in like all the shonen jump comics in dis game. (some arguable)

Ya its more a problem with sj then it is with the game.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    So I quit DS PvP. Out of like 50 invasions, whether I'm invading or being invaded, I've won like 5 or 6 maybe, probably less, and the other losses are purely due to fucked up laggy attacks, laggy backstabs, and getting ganked by laggy gankers . I just can't do it anymore lol. Gonna beat the rest of the game in NG+ and just stop there.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

git gud scrub

move to brazil

Speaking of Brazil, Titanfall lag has gotten a bit better. A -BIT- better, I've been playing it a little recently, and I'm not getting hyper falcon kicked that much anymore.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

They're apparently going to alter matchmaking so every match isn't won by a landslide anymore.

Yea they're beta testing 'better' matchmaking right now. That's what I've been playing for a day or two now, works great, though not many people play it so I often just run across the same groups of people. Either way due to less lag I was able to just mop everyone ever single time, lol.

I also stopped using the triple threat on the Stryder and went back to the chaingun so I get the best of both worlds. Being able to kill titans again feels great.
    <My comic

Idk cuz I've only played against one really good team and I was with a pug, but stryder/chaingun/electric smoke seems unbeatable in 1v1. Even Xv1 if you can get the smoke in the right place. Just too dumb.

recently got Volgarr the Viking.
    It's handing my ass to me on a silver plater and i'm loving every second of it.