Page 255 of 280 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2793

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ground zeroes is nuts wtf

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Anyone watch dat F2P yet? I'm on dat right nao.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Playing AC Verdict Day again. More than anything I wonder why it was touted as "more realistic" when, really, the best way to play is by sticking a big fat body on wimpy little arms and legs and becoming a steerable meteor. The really big oversized sniper guns and stuff are cool, but pointless when everything in the game moves so quickly.

So... Fun, yes, but only when you CANNOT HOPE THIS THING TO CONTAIN ~THE BEAST~!

Attach AC's variety to Hawken's lumbering playstyle and things would be perfect.
    Last edited by Regantor; 03-20-2014 at 12:29 AM.

reg have you played titanballs yet

Nope. I don't have five hundred quid to spend on either a new PC or a dog and bone.

But eh. Wasn't really hyped about it anyway since the designs are kinda "meh".

(I do have and love the shit out of Metal Gear Rising, through, for the record.)

yeeeeh its all about that
    RULES OF NATUUUUUURE

Aw man I love the designs in Titanfall, gonna try and get my hands on the artbook when I get the chance. The weapons look horrible though, except a few of the titan weapons.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I wouldn't even say they were outright bad, just eh, kinda boring? Like oversized toy soldiers. Or robot versions of big daddies.

From what I've seen of the gameplay footage, they pretty much move like scaled-up character models anyway, so I guess my brain didn't even clink that is was a mecha game until I learnt more about it, and realised there were no tanks or anything.

Sure, you can get out and run around on foot, but you can do that in EDF aswell, lol.

I love the titan designs, man. Especially the Ogre and how it's kinda in this frog-like stance when you call it in, and the Stryder is a lot like a spider or something. The Atlas is pretty cool too, but I get tired of using it just cause it's available from the start so -everyone- uses the Atlas at some point.

It's just the weapons and the way they're designed that I can't stand. Out of everything, just the weapons.
    <My comic

the ogre reminds me of a vs from lost planet, but I admit the stryder looks lame as hell despite being the best mech