Page 252 of 275 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2743

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

ya bladewolf is honestly the second easiest boss in the game right behind monsoon.

Idk if you're doing it right because if the opponent is in an attack animation if you do the parry too early you'll go into the animation basically telling you you whiffed it. Maybe you're doing it too late?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Probably, I've been trying everything, but I can only do it so many times before I stop cause it's rage-inducing hardcore.

I did manage to get my hands on the limted edition of Killer is Dead for $20, and Dante's Inferno. Decided to keep Rising.

EDIT: Finally beat that fucking piece of fucking shit fucking Bladewolf in fucking FLKj;ewjfal;kwklfa;j
    I was able to get a hang of the parry just enough for my ass to barely make it. Now hopefully the game doesn't have me take on super mecha Godzilla that shoots city-sized missiles and also moves at the speed of light in the next area.
    Last edited by GunZet; 03-14-2014 at 11:56 PM.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

no thats not till the last level

fucking brazilians dominate titanfall when they're impossible to hit and have those 90 degree bullets that hit you from behind walls

they said they would have south american servers so this wouldnt happen

I've been getting killed by a lot of 'warp' kicks lately. Basically on my screen they'll be like 10 feet away and kick, and I die. On their screen I was apparently right in front of them, lol. The game also loooooooves going 'you never shot that last shot', just like Battlefield loves going 'you never shot that rocket that you SAW come out the barrel'.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

naw that's not lag you were just fighting frieza

Anyone else but me buy the SEGA Humblebundle?

I wanted to, but only for Typing of The Dead, which they put behind the 'Pay More Than' wall :c
    <My comic

So titanballs

I only really feel comfortable in a titan. When Im not in one it's just too much of a dice roll. When I'm on foot and I shoot a guy, I watch the killcam and I'm facing a different direction or I didn't start shooting for like an entire second. The latency is much less noticeable in the bot, but even then sometime I punch a pilot and he's on my back somehow.