Page 216 of 282 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2813

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Lmao, that shit is hilarious to me in each game. City and Origins are the biggest culprits, actually, -especially- Origins. I'll have a 200 something hit combo going and I will literally fly from one side of the arena to the totally opposite in one super fast flying motion. It's even funnier when you're using the shock gloves.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by N_Top View Post
    The new humble bundle is pretty good.
    FUCK.
    I paid around 11,- for the FEAR franchise pack and 12,50 for Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

Why the hell didn't i wait?!

Did not expect scribblenauts to be so goddamn amazing

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    have you played the scribblenauts series before?

I kind of think it's an awesome "toy", but there is no feasible way to design a game around it without placing intentional vocabulary limits throughout the levels to simulate difficulty.

That's always been what I thought ever since I first heard of the game. Like how does it work as a 'game' exactly. But hey, as long as it's fun, I'm all in.

That being said. Somebody should like, hook me up, 'naw mean?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I played the original but it was nothing like this one. There are some legitimately challenging areas, but its more of a puzzle game that rewards perverse thinking more than anything.

I started playing Arkham Asylum. So far nothing spectacular, except for Mark Hamill's joker.

Man that game was groundbreaking imo. It had combat similar to assassin's creed but in a way that actually fit with the games theme, it had level design similar to some vania games, and a much older-school mentality about design in general with a few modern hiccups.

The story was also dope, seeing as though it was based off of the Arkham Asylum graphic novel. I think they really captured that situation where Batman is the one being tested. It's not as dark or as gritty as the GN, but it did a damn good job.
    <My comic

Yeah I thought the story was shit from a butt but whateva. Might give that game another go so I can see where origins went wrong.