Page 213 of 261 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2610

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    3/5? Uuuuuggghhh but that's how I feel about ACIII :C
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Maybe a 2, though. As I tried to remember stuff I liked it was really hard. Outside the first few hours, the game is kind of a chore.

Shit, only a 3/5? :c
    What would you consider ACII and AC:Brohood out of 5?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Everyone knows those were the best two tho.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR THIS GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Linz View Post
    Shit, only a 3/5? :c
    What would you consider ACII and AC:Brohood out of 5?
    Like I mentioned in my review, I had to stop playing AC2 out of disgust and didn't play another asscreed til 3 because I just like american history. I may go back and try to give those games a fair shake, but I really hated the narrative direction they took starting with 2. If the story is the part you like the most, then black flag is definitely worth playing.

Loved the first game though.

I want to point out I'm not a fan, and it's not easy for me to overlook the flaws in games anymore. Not since I started making games, anyway. If you're a hardcore AC fan of course you are going to love the new one. Don't let me convince you it's a bad game. In a lot of ways its better than the supposed games of the year (bioshock infinite go die).

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    i just got assassins creed 3, i hadnt played an ac game since brotherhood cuz it got boring to me, but i fucking love ac3 plus im a huge revolutionary war buff overall i think its really solid and fantastic

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I'm doing my yearly 1-month gaming marathon. Beaten 14 games in 2 weeks now. Had some NES classics on my bucketlist so I went back and played:

Metal Storm (great game, great levels [except maybe 6], great controls and physics, though the bosses were either very easy or very hard)
    Ninja Gaiden (IMO, pretty terrible game. I wanted to see what this "notoriously difficult" game was about and was disappointed to find that it wasn't so much difficult as much as it simply relied on the same gimmick over and over: spawning bats and birds mid-jump over bottomless pits. It also had a lot of disjointed hitboxes, weird jump mechanics, touchy wall-jumping, nonsensical enemy spawning and the bosses are just ridiculously easy. I wonder why people recall this game so fondly.)

Beyond that, I did a no-elf run of MMZ 1 and 2. Hard run of Fortune Summoners, which is a gorgeous game with great concepts but poor execution. The combat system is excellent but quickly takes a backseat to magic spam. The 3 GBA Castlevanias. Circle of the Moon was, by far, my favorite. Summon Night for GBA, which is a great Tales clone with poor level scaling. Metroid Fusion (never finished it in middle school). And Battle Network, which turned out to be rly good, though annoying due to certain missing UI features and a certain dungeon with invisible pathways.

ninja gaiden is shit play castlevania 3

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I have and it's an excellent game. hard for the right reasons. Ninja Gaiden is literally a shitfest of bad design.