Page 212 of 261 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2610

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

where did u get that gif of me

aw yiss redbox had black flag time to set sail with legendary pirate henry rollins

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I might hit up redbox and check that out too at some point. Too bad XBL Gold auto-renewal jacked my last 10 bucks. THANKS OBAMA.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Counter-Strike: Chicken Ghosts.

Wha's the thoughts on Black Flag?
    I got it on release day but i'm currently working through Batman Origins and I have to finish a game before I start a new one.
    No spoilers plz :I

It's fun. Like ac3 it acknowledges racism in a real way unlike another AAA game that used it for window dressing that I won't even bother to name. It's a proper pirate story. Lots of booty about.

101 Dalmations Member Tetsu Yawl's Avatar
    Preordered Zelda, Link Between world yesterday. The main reason I bought it is cauz its the latest 2D Zelda not to use touch controls to move. I disliked that on DS, while on GBA I absolutly loved Minish Cap. Good times...

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    It's fun. Like ac3 it acknowledges racism in a real way unlike another AAA game that used it for window dressing that I won't even bother to name. It's a proper pirate story. Lots of booty about.
    I heard about the Black assassin and his story, shit looks dooooope. Think thats DLC, though? Not sure. I generally found AC3 enjoyable but slightly boring to my lack of interest in the time period. We talkin' da booty or booty? ;D I hope there's a real development of Edward's character, AC3 seemed to neglect Connor slightly in that regard. Also eager to find out about Edward/Haytham's relationship. It's p. damn obvious Haytham used to be an assassin and turned to the dark side so I need to know whyyyyyyyyyy. Arrghh. I also hope the game isn't totally dominated by the naval combat. While it was fun in AC3, it got a bit tedious after a while. :/ Thanks for the input, Jubeh!

Beat the game. Solid 3/5. May write a full review if I can muster up the energy.