Page 211 of 274 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2733

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Caved and pre-ordered Arkham Origins over Battlefield 4 (after finding new love in Battlefield 3 which I've had for a long time now), after beta testing BF4 and getting hooked on BF3, I came to the realization that BF4 seems to be one big $60 map pack and that's about it, unless the story happens to be worthwhile like the Bad Company games have.

But yea, Arkham Origins is more of the same so I've heard, but it was the better buy over BF4 for now what with a $10 Amazon promotional code so I can buy another game, and a free copy of the Mortal Kombat Kollection, so that's 3 games for 50 dollars.

Also haven't been able to play it yet. Pre-loaded it on Steam yesterday at 16gb, it never did say anything about the unpacking size, so when I went to launch the game, it tacked on an unforeseen 16gb more and I ended up with 800kb on my secondary HDD where all my games are installed... so I had to uninstall the game, uninstall a few more games, and start downloading it again. Awwwyea.

In the meantime, I've been hooked on The Last of Us after making it past a part I was stuck on for a few weeks, incredibly immersed.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Eh cross dressing is explicitly forbidden in pokemon what the fuck

new batman game is tits

Sess reviewed it. Idk if I'll ever be able to get it tho with pheonix wright coming out.

Tried my first round of MP in Origins. It was actually freakin' great, and has awesome customization that really reminded me of the quality seen in Brink--

Owait, Splash Damage worked on the MP, so no wonder why it felt a lot like Brink. As for the gameplay, it's awesome, feels a lot like Gears of War when you're not playing as a hero, and you can see through walls for a limited amount of time a lot like a mechanic also seen in Blacklight Retribution.

Now if it were juts easier to find a match.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

pirated it cuz no muny but i plan on buying it next paycheck

Just beat The Last of Us, finally. Didn't even realize I was playing it on hard mode until I got the trophy. I actually didnt even think the game -had- difficulty modes till then, lol.
    <My comic

New Ace Attorney game is rad.

yeah, just started though