Page 209 of 280 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2793

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Personally, I like how it controls and feels more than the PC. It feels like Halo a bit, and therefore it comes more natural (I'm talking Halo 2 onwards, they're only really playable with controllers, even the PC version.) I can also get into games faster without launching stupid Battlelog through my browser and taking up time.

The PC version should launch like the console versions and have the server browser integrated, along with anything else.

But yea, mostly what I like about the console versions is that I have a funner time playing them. BF4 on PC plays and feels a lot like BF3, which I was never a big fan of due to how loose it felt and the massive recoil due to soldiers having the arms of 10yr olds.

When I'm playing BF4 via console and gamepad, it feels like I'm playing the PC version of BC2, which is still my favorite, and when I'm having that much fun, graphics can take a back seat.

As to why the Xbox version specifically? PS3 controllers are uncomfortable for FPS' and as hectic as things get in BF4, there will be a lot of thumb bumping. I also have more friends on Xbox that'll be playing the game.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Playing bf4 on ps3 and its ugly as sin. I refuse to dl origin tho so I guess I will just play america's army.

Yea I compared the two versions side-by-side since everyone was shitting on the Xbox version. They look exactly the same, except the PS3 is faster, so it loads the ugly ass textures quicker than the 360 which has a lot of texture streaming issues.

But I'm hoping they'll look at least a little bit better in the finished product because this is a beta.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I finished Spec Ops: The Line the other day.
    aaaaaaand i feel like a piece of shit right now.

Beat it some time last year and felt the same way. I went back asap and did all the rest of the endings which all equally still made me feel like shit. Game was surprisingly amazing, especially after that shitty demo that didn't do it justice.
    <My comic

Guise, JiNx Is HeRe.
    The powerful play goes on, and you... May contribute a verse.

Bought Twisted Metal yesterday after passing it up for the longest time. Why did I ever do that, I love this piece of gold.
    <My comic

Which one?
    The most recent?

Yea.
    <My comic