Page 207 of 274 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2732

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Shadowrun Returns is a much better game than the screenshots led me to expect. I thought making it turn based would be a step backwards, but it actually plays very well.

Shadowrun was always inherently turn-based since that's how most tabletop games have to work? Unless you meant the snes/genesis games which I could never get in to.

It's a good game though adepts are properly shit in it. I ended up having to go mage to survive the later missions. The RNG can be really frustrating at times, though.

Yeah, I was a big fan of the SNES one - the quasi-real time combat took a bit of getting used to, but it really grew on me in the end.

That's cool. Make sure you plan out how you want to use your dude, though. Towards the end of the game you lose any opportunity to 'grind' and you have to do the mission without any sort of crutch. Also money is probably way more important then you realize at the beginning.

Fair does, I'll remember that.

So i tried playing PAYDAY 2 again.
    The first thing that happens when i enter a lobby is i get told to get medic or ammo bags.
    i tell them i don't have those because i have a tech focused build, ending up with me getting kicked.
    While i understand that medpacks and ammobags are pretty damn usefull, i don't understand the hate against trip mines and turrets.
    Turrets (when upgraded) can cause a world of hurt to cops, while Tripmines/C4 are pretty dandy for setting up traps and popping safes open within 5 seconds.

I could respec my build, but that'll cost me a shitload of cash. plus, the perks i chose weren't exactly cheap either.
    Not only that, but i'd have to earn A LOT of cash to redistribute my skill points. the best way to do that would be running a Pro-job on Overkill.
    Which would kind of blow seen as i'm not the stealthiest person around and preffer to soak up damage and deal it back twice as hard.
    also, people might yell at me for having very few perks on level 48. so yeah, there's that...

Anyway, if anyone here would like to play with me, i'd be delighted.

til payday 2 is world of warcraft with clown masks

that's... actually pretty acurate

for real though that sounds like bad game design

ANYONE EVER PLAY POKEMON PINBALL??????