Page 180 of 277 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2761

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Okay its official

Last edited by jubeh; 06-19-2013 at 07:08 PM.

New jojo vid

A giant crane called the Xbox One, operated by a questionably well-intentioned worker named Microsoft, hit a large building with a wrecking ball. Some of the building's inhabitants cried out in rage at this invasion of privacy, but though several others felt the tremor, not all came to see what happened.

Sadly, because Mr. Microsoft was listening to the latest album from his favorite band, EA, and staring longingly at a photo of his secret lover, Activision, he didn't hear or see the people he was hurting.

He swung the wrecking ball a second time. Thousands and thousands more rushed to see what was happening, and those thousands also raised their voices in alarm. Alas, Microsoft would not, could not see or hear them.

Microsoft swung once more, sighed, and put down the photo of Activision. He realized something wasn't quite right. He paused EA's comforting melodies.

Microsoft looked, and he saw hundreds of thousands of people shouting from the building he was destroying. They were running. Straight out the building, thousands ran to nearby safehouses. The closest was called Playstation 4, to which most fled; several also sought safety in PC and the small, yet promising safehouse, Wii U. Tens of thousands fled. Hundreds of thousands. Microsoft gazed over at Sony workers graciously accepting the refugees into the safehouse. He looked back at the building he was demolishing.

Heart pounding and tears forming in his eyes, he read the crumbling logo on the front of the building he had smashed.

Xbox One.

10/10

Hmm I guess I'll get an Xbox One now so I can try out the new Halo games. Or maybe I'll get a car.

I had no issues with being fully digital because I personally invested in a lot of games on Steam. My problem was in its lifespan. Steam going down in my lifetime is hard to imagine, whilst Microsoft has shut down servers for its older games. They may be matchmaking servers or whatnot, but who's to stop them from disabling their download and cloud services when yet another new console comes out?

The comment about the 24-hour check-in is stupid, though. This screws over quite a good amount of people. Armed services, people living in dorms, people living in rural areas, heck there was one dude who said "I'm in a nuclear submarine"!

While I understand that MS wants to make the Kinect a much better system, and urge developers to make better use of it, I want it to be optional. I don't want it bundled with my system, unnecessarily increasing the price. I'm also not personally interested in it, so why force us to have one always connected?

BTW, I have not heard anything about how much space the Xbox One has. PS4 already guaranteed a 500GB hard drive.
    Last edited by SakuyaSama7; 06-22-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Man I just use Steam for sales even then sometimes it sucks and I go to GOG just yesterday I got Witcher I&II and Deus Ex GOTY for like 13 bucks hell I even use Origin I got Buttfield 3 the other day for five dineros what a great deal what a great buy look at these jeans damn I look sexy as hell

Darksouls is hard

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!