Page 171 of 277 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2761

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    This makes me all kinds of happy, seeing as though one of the main reasons I bought a PS3 back in September was in anticipation for what I thought would be a nice little gem. Apparently it turned out to be a diamond (according to the Sess), I don't even.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I respect sessler a lot but he also loved bioshock infinite just saiyan

... you didn't like bioshock infinite?
    And the love for The Last of Us seems pretty unanimous, it's got a 96 on metacritic at the moment. I don't know if I could justify getting a PS3 just for the last of us and the uncharted series though, especially since I just splurged on new pc parts >_>

Too many things wrong about bioshock infinite on top of being just really boring. I think I made some threads about it.

Last of Us does look good though I'm not gonna comment on its quality until I play it.

same. but you'll have to admit, the multiplayer looks pretty neat...

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    The MP reminds me a lot of GRFS MP, maybe just a bit slower.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Time to rent a PS3.

If Naughty Dog keeps their contract with Sony and never makes a PC game ever, I might actually buy a PS4 for whatever comes next. Not thinking I will, though. PS4 doesn't get Steam sales.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    I respect sessler a lot
    He knows what he's talking about. I've been excited about this game since I heard about it and now I'm more excited. Personally, this is the first time I've ever seen him get that deep in a review.
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

We don't know that they won't have steam like sales yet, but we'll probably find out at E3 in a couple of weeks.

At the very least I hope the new DRM policies on the XBone - and most likely the PS4 - means that developers will be more flexible with their price, and move away from the fixed $60 price point. Especially these days, when so many studios tack on a stupid multiplayer option in order to justify $60.

I'm looking at you Tomb Raider.

Also Respawn Entertainment's game is leaked. XBone/360 and PC only.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Time to rent a PS3.

If Naughty Dog keeps their contract with Sony and never makes a PC game ever, I might actually buy a PS4 for whatever comes next. Not thinking I will, though. PS4 doesn't get Steam sales.
    The games sony publishes are already using a tiered pricing format. And they have sales on PSN every week even if they're not amazing.