Page 166 of 273 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2730

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Its becoming blatantly clear that it wasn't meant for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I want quantum computing. Processor tech isn't advancing fast enough.

Running an i7 960 @ 3.2 ghz, I never had a problem with PS2 emulation. I had problems with some higher-poly games when I had a GT 520 GPU, but an upgrade to the 570 fixed that. So yeah, for mid- to high-end computers, PS2 emulation works fine.
    That's what I meant by AMD. I think people misunderstood me and thought I meant AMD GPU chipsets, but I was talking about processors. I use an AMD FX 6-core, so I sometimes have issues with PCSX2. Other graphical glitches occur in other games, such as in Mass Effect. Maybe someday I will invest in Intel, but for now I'm good.

Man, it'll still play games. It just contains a bunch of useless crap that jacks up the price on a piece of hardware that would otherwise be affordable.

Can't they sell the Xbox-for-games and the Xbox-for-useless-crap separately? I know that voice-controlled channel-changer would be a big hit if it didn't cost $400+.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    That's what I meant by AMD. I think people misunderstood me and thought I meant AMD GPU chipsets, but I was talking about processors. I use an AMD FX 6-core, so I sometimes have issues with PCSX2. Other graphical glitches occur in other games, such as in Mass Effect. Maybe someday I will invest in Intel, but for now I'm good.
    I have an Intel Core i7-2630QM o.o

Sometimes it depends on the emulator you're using, cause there are those that are really bad. I remember when the DS was being first emulated, and most of them were horrible, except one that was called $GBA or something.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

why does microsoft and sony feel like we all need to be sharing everything and stay connected to everyone with the consoles? i just want to play games, i dont need to go on facebook, geez

Amongst the depression inherent with Microsoft saying things, there's good news.

Both Alan Wake games are pay-what-you-want with Humble Bundle this week.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    And I already got both, sunnuva-
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Well, it's good to see Microsoft are getting into the television broadcasting industry

guess im buying a ps4