Page 160 of 277 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2761

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by N_Top View Post
    Finally got to play through bioshock infinite. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
    I still gotta get that game. From what I've heard, it's best not to play if you're a kkk member or super religious, hahaha.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Yeah pretty much. If you enjoy shooting and maiming racist people it's the best game ever. And the ending is so duh ef.

▲?

Get metro last light

I will, when it's cheaper.
    In other news, i have recently purchased XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
    eventhough i haven't played the original, i must say it is quitte enjoyable.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I haven't played EU in a month or so cause the stress was just getting to be too much. I love my current squad, but the last round I played I came across one of those huge walker things in a bunch of smoke, making it hard for my sniper to get off a squad-watch shot, so I had to move her closer.

Got her close enough, but due to the HUGE laser range of those things he almost blew her away, and she wasn't wearing Titan armor, instead I had her in Ghost armor, cause yknow, she's a sniper. Luckily she lived, just barely, and was able to pop off a squad-watch double-tap shot and finish the thing off before a bunch of Thin Men closed in on me.

You get pretty attached to your long-term squad members when you're playing on Ironman mode.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Well, I haven't played on Iron Man mode yet. but yeah, those walkers are pretty damn lethal.
    Remember the first time I encountered one of the bastards. As in totally misjudged the situation and got my entire squad killed.
    after that I decided to position my men on a ridge and use a S.H.I.V. to lure the bastard towards them and unleash hell upon it.
    Still playing on easy though seen as I have little experience with RTS games.

looks good, but, will there be touge?

Man idk why they don't just do touge I mean its inherently japanese. But then I guess other dudes want rally, and other types of racing so idk.