Page 148 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2732

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

I was excited for it before it came out. I played it once, liked it, and never touched it again for some reason.

Played again today. You can actually find objective matches since the matchmaking is much better. Also there's a server browser.

Still free to play grindy bullshit though. The prices for anything you'd want are astronomical.

The Castle Doctrine is now in alpha.

http://thecastledoctrine.net/buy.php

I'm going to get it and you should too.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Played again today. You can actually find objective matches since the matchmaking is much better. Also there's a server browser.

Still free to play grindy bullshit though. The prices for anything you'd want are astronomical.
    I was really first put off for a long time by the developers talking about a 'hollywood experience' so much, really. Gave it a go recently anyway. Okay, but definitely not the game changer that Edge magazine was raving about. The gameplay is really quite shallow and some of the mechs are very lazily modeled considering how much everything costs (and this is coming from a massive maschinen krieger fan)...

But it's fun in an ascended unreal mod sort of way, I guess.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I'll be honest, when I first played it, I immediately thought of CoD with mechs. I know everything gets compared to CoD now, but... every time I mention CoD and another game, I'm just being honest, lol.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Started playing Red Dead Redemption again on Nightmare mode. Focusing on the hunting challenges. Friggin' cougars keep merkin' me.

HOW THE HELL ARE 'SPOSED TO KILL & SKIN A COUGAR WITH A DAMN BOWIE KNIFE?!!

You tell me that Rock Star Games...tell me that & I'll go back & buy all the GTAs you bastards ever put out.

can u shoot it a few times, then stab it?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Get Far Cry 3, and avenge yourself.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Anyone playing castle doctrine? I have a security tape of a guy just coming into my house, shooting my wife and leaving.

Fucked up man.

It looks kinda interesting, but eh, I dunno. Too bad there isn't a wiki or something yet, 'cause it's kinda hard to tell exactly how much the game has in it.

Do you start with much stuff? Are the rules unfair if you just try to sit and defend? Are there even many people playing it yet? How good or crappy are the ones that do?...