Page 140 of 261 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2610

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Allright, Witcher 2 is awesome. I think I've found an RPG to keep me occupied for a while now. thanks Gunz

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Haha, no problem. I had recently beat it like a few weeks ago, after putting it down for like half a year. It was when I got back into it when I realized 'holy shit this is GREAT'. So yea, enjoy, man.

On new games. I bought XCOM: Enemy Unknown yesterday. Having never played any of the older games, and probably thankful for it (so I don't become one of those rabid fans of the old that can't handle change), I can say this is one of my favorite turn-based strategy games of recent years.
    Losing soldiers actually feels horrible, and they have a memorial wall for the fallen :c.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I'm thinking of picking it up eventually.
    But seen as i do not have a lot of dosh, i think i'll have to wait for the steam summer sale.

I'll also wait for a sale. I've wanted to try it, but it costs money and I don't pirate games anymore.

SPOILER! :
    Funny, that. I pirated everything when I didn't have Internet, and now that I have Internet, I haven't even opened uTorrent because I like Steam much better.

My Internet went down last night, so I played To The Moon while I was waiting for it to restart. Controls are awkward, but the story and characters are shaping up nicely.
    Last edited by Matt; 02-27-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Dragon's Dogma is going to have a successor and it looks awesome.

It's still shady whether that is actual gameplay and not just for show. But if that's real-time like they said it was, I gotta give props.
    Those little icons in the bottom left don't sell me on anything, lol.

All the other games that night I could tell were real-time, such as Killzone and Watchdogs.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Ya, the "game play" doesn't look like gameplay, which bring the disbelief, but it looks pretty cool none the less, and if its close to Dragon's Dogma combat, it would be rad.

Anyway, I also like that the sword moves are like actual sword attacks (Warrior actually using both hands with his sword, 1:12 looks like german furios strike, 1:18 stab is in Ox). And the armors looks rad (nothing like shitty fantasy armors).

The first thing I thought of was something along the lines of Dragon's Lord of the Dogma: Age of Origins, if you see what I'm getting at, lol.
    <My comic

you forgot dark scroll soul

i hope thats what gameplay is going to look like. it's convincing me to buy a ps4 if that's what the graphics are going 2 be like