Page 131 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2766

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I wish every MP game had an option for (good) bots :c
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I'd want to live in his heaven.
    Unreal Tournament is one of my favorite FPS, arena game series, -ever-. And I've never played a single one online, haha. Bots and mods are all I'll ever need.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by jaidurn View Post
    i was thinkin maybe vs bots, unless you guys only like playing vs players then i can do that.
    problem is players are easier to beat than bots

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I'd want to live in his heaven.
    Unreal Tournament is one of my favorite FPS, arena game series, -ever-. And I've never played a single one online, haha. Bots and mods are all I'll ever need.
    Amen, brother. UT2K4 is still my all-time favorite FPS. Such a fun, fun, fun, fun game. I thought UT3 was quite good, but not UT. I mean, really a big part of what I loved about UT2K4 was the acrobatic nature of it all. Ever played Unreal Championship 2 on Xbox?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Back when I had my original Xbox, that was the first game I tried to get my hands on, lol. Never did come across it, but I'd still love to play it D:
    <My comic

It's fantastic. Different, but fun. I wish it got a follow-up or modern port.

I played UT3 online once since getting broadband. I prefer bots and LAN, if only because bots don't have usernames like [CLANTAG1][CLANTAG2][CLANTAG3]$UP4L337PWN3R48[CATCHPHRASE].

Bots feel more human than humans in UT3. There, I said it.

Also, my brother and I somehow can't be in the same server at the same time, even though we have different legit keys. It always kicks one of us out and calls us pirates.

Awesomenauts on sale

Yeah Jaidurn got that shit for me cuz I loves Scribblenauts so much