Page 127 of 277 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2761

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    Hmm so I watched the trailer for Elder Scrolls Online. It looks pretty but I can't tell what the actual game is gonna be like. Sometimes I don't like cinematic trailers.
    Are you telling me I'm not going to be able to jump over hanging bridges to ropes and mass murder in a assassin creeds style in this game? I don't know man, their trailer must be for something.

idk man maybe you will be able to but im not sure

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I hate EA, and all their bs, and they always seem to kill the third game in any series they've had in their grasp.
    But I'm still gonna get this cause well... It's Deadspace, and I was gonna get it on 360 anyway.

But yea... Visceral is pulling some stunts here.
    So you finally agree with me on Mass Effect 3 eh

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Baron View Post
    So you guys remember Dead Space 3?
    Well, guess what Visceral Games came up with this time.
    http://www.destructoid.com/dead-spac...y-243420.phtml

What the fuck is this? communism?!
    sure i wasn't planning on buying Dead Space 3 but now i am sure as hell not buying it!
    Goddammit, i'm so fucking angry right now... first the microtransaction bullshit and now this.
    EA isn't even lying anymore. they might as well make a game thats basicly a flashmovie of EA's CEO John Riccitiello raping your wallet and name it "Give us your fucking money" and charge $60 for just looking at the motherfucking box.

God, i need some alcohol.
    Convert to console

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    Hmm so I watched the trailer for Elder Scrolls Online. It looks pretty but I can't tell what the actual game is gonna be like. Sometimes I don't like cinematic trailers.
    Totally applied to the closed beta. Hoping I get in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    So you finally agree with me on Mass Effect 3 eh
    I can't back it anymore. I stopped backing it a few months after it got released cause I was expecting a really awesome game, and it WAS for a second, but then it all went downhill.
    I will say I'm very satisfied by the amount of free DLC they've released so far.

As for the console and PC crap. People just really need to realize the PC isn't the main focus of much anymore, and it's been like that since a looooong time now. So just get used to bad ports, or ports with consoles in mind.

It's not fair, sure, but there's nothing we can really do except petition so hardcore that devs either start to release rushed ports with more 'options' but more bugs just to satisfy us, or stop releasing ports at all.

That being said- adapt if at all possible. Or miss out.
    Last edited by GunZet; 01-30-2013 at 02:11 AM.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Or just play BF3 which was designed for PC and ported to consoles. Plus we've got all the TES games and their extensive mods that console-only gamers dream of.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I got BF3 on PC. Still prefer Bad Company 2 in all aspects, just sayin'.

Also I got my hands on the Crysis 3 open Beta for PC, and the multiplayer may be faster than expected, and it may feel a bit easy, but oh my goodness is it -FUN-. Hit registration is the fuckin' best I've seen in a game in a long time. My bullets actually HIT SHIT!
    The graphics ain't too shabby either, there're only minor improvements over Crysis 2, but it runs wayyy smoother than Crysis 2, and the advanced graphics options seem to actually 'work' this time around.

I think I may have to get Crysis 3, but I'm still on the fence until I play more.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Buy it on a whim. Can't wait for A Machine for Pigs, though, for real.

Anyone else playing wizardry online.