Page 123 of 275 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2743

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Right so that's not an interactive movie game. That would be like fmv games. Like pretty much everything on the sega cd. There's this neat one you should try called plumbers dont wear ties.

What you were playing was a point and click adventure game. It may seem like I'm being pedantic here but there is a massive gap in the potential quality of games in each genre and calling anything resembling monkey island an "interactive movie" is actually pretty silly to me.

Oh also another interactive movie -- The Uncharted series. Needless slam.
    This about sums up your feelings.

Right so that's not an interactive movie game. That would be like fmv games. Like pretty much everything on the sega cd. There's this neat one you should try called plumbers dont wear ties.

What you were playing was a point and click adventure game. It may seem like I'm being pedantic here but there is a massive gap in the potential quality of games in each genre and calling anything resembling monkey island an "interactive movie" is actually pretty silly to me.

Oh also another interactive movie -- The Uncharted series. Needless slam.
    The walking dead does not resemble monkey island at all. Like monkey island gives you rubber chicken pulleys and you realize you should use that to do something. The walking dead (in parts where there's actually no quicktime event) gives a hat and tells you that you should give it back to this girl, thats the only extent it goes to in terms of being an adventure game. when i say "interactive movie" i mean stuff like heavy rain and fahrenheit.
    "We donít stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by BiGnoize View Post
    The walking dead does not resemble monkey island at all. Like monkey island gives you rubber chicken pulleys and you realize you should use that to do something. The walking dead (in parts where there's actually no quicktime event) gives a hat and tells you that you should give it back to this girl, thats the only extent it goes to in terms of being an adventure game. when i say "interactive movie" i mean stuff like heavy rain and fahrenheit.
    The walking dead is the natural evolution of point and click adventure games for adhd audiences. There are still plenty of interesting decisions to make, and its still an adventure game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    I'll check this out.

Hey if any of you guys like wuxia shit you should play age of wushu with me I'm a shaolin monk

The walking dead is the natural evolution of point and click adventure games for adhd audiences. There are still plenty of interesting decisions to make, and its still an adventure game.
    lol yeah okay that makes sense.
    "We donít stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.Ē

http://www.ageofwushu.com/

For real this game is amazing. It's a wuxia sandbox game where you can beg on the street for money and punch people off of bridges.

CRANE CLAN FOREVER!!!!

wait do i have to buy that james or can i play it free now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

So for free you can play 10 hours within 2 days, and an hour a day after that per account.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    So I gotta get Dead Space 3. No if ands or buts.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."