Page 101 of 277 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2761

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

defend your balls

Guys, I have Internet now. Five megabits down, .75 up. Super-low latency--like, 11 to Google's servers across the entire country. Also, no caps.

I can now play games with everyone.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Damn that's like 4 times better than what I got.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Seriously? It's long-range WiFi. The latency is awesome, but the speed isn't really and it's gonna take me like 5 hours to get Planetside 2 at this rate.

Still infinitely better than Sprint's 3g, but I thought all you guys got at least 20 megabits.
    Last edited by Matt; 12-07-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Man so

Dragon implies prequel? Maybe the series will follow the ancestors of the fertile pygmy.

I hope they don't take the ridiculous criticisms that dark souls didn't have a story seriously. The story was told in an amazing way and I'll be really disappointed if they decide to just use a bunch of cut-scenes.

holy bananas that looks rad as dookie is there a release date or something omg
    edit: nvm of course there wouldn't be, but still holy dookie bananas

FUCKING AMAZING.

It's my or the aesthetic looks quite different, like there is a face close up (something that was never in dark souls as you identified people through what they were wearing), and also the guy walking around looks kinda from a cold place or kinda savage. Also not even that dragon look like a dragon.

And how does this will mix with the story of the first one (remember the ending, you dark lords)?

I would like you from the first game to be the villain but that might be asking too much also there is no established appearance for the character aside from maybe the box art.

I think it would make a lot of sense if you were the villain, or at least the old dark souls becomes the new myth on the story (like the myth of Gwyn and the flames). But its still complex as on dark souls you have 2 options, you lit the flame or you don't. And this changes everything on the story and even more it change on how we perceive the story as these 2 actions were soo unclear that you end making way metaphors and hypothesis of what really happened, just remember the first discussions we had about it, and how unclear it was and how we had to interpreter everything to gave it shape, and then we end in this big story with conspiracy and shit... crazy shit.

I guess you are going to see the sequels of what happened with that, and you are not even going to know if the flame was lit or not, the whole game would make you play in this interpretations game as it did on the first one, at least this is my guess.

Anyway, I thought I would never say this but, my anus is ready for dark souls.