Page 99 of 277 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Isn't the Stalker series already a Fallout/Metro tag-team?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Don't know if anybody mentioned Star Citizen in here, but the development is definitely worth a look. I've already pledged like 125 dollars during the crowdfunding period for the equivalent of a collectors edition when it comes out. If anybody has played Wing Commander or likes space/flight sims, you'll probably enjoy this.

The developer Chris Roberts (Wing Commander, Privateer, Freelancer) decided that going with a big-box publisher wouldn't be the way to go to realize his dream of creating a persistant universe space combat/trade/exploration simulator, so he instead went the crowdfunding route, only shooting for 2 million dollars to begin his budget for the game. Since then, he has made nearly 7 million dollars, 6.5 during the period of the crowdfunding alone. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited.
    Last edited by GaBo; 12-02-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Ying Yang Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GaBo View Post
    Don't know if anybody mentioned Star Citizen in here, but the development is definitely worth a look. I've already pledged like 125 dollars during the crowdfunding period for the equivalent of a collectors edition when it comes out. If anybody has played Wing Commander or likes space/flight sims, you'll probably enjoy this.

The developer Chris Roberts (Wing Commander, Privateer, Freelancer) decided that going with a big-box publisher wouldn't be the way to go to realize his dream of creating a persistant universe space combat/trade/exploration simulator, so he instead went the crowdfunding route, only shooting for 2 million dollars to begin his budget for the game. Since then, he has made nearly 7 million dollars, 6.5 during the period of the crowdfunding alone. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited.
    This looks amazing! Although I won't be able to play it on my crummy laptop...

Well you have like two years to do some upgrades. That was merely a prototype video; the alpha is planned for the end of this next year. Keep in mind though that video was all real time rendered, no prerendered crap. Gotta love Cryengine 3. The demo was run on a GTX 670, so it's not tippy-top of the line, and in two years it'll be even less so.

Anybody have outwitters on ios?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Beat Asura's Wrath finally a few days ago. That last part was real irritating, but fun. But the DLC to get the -true- ending is preeeetty much bullshite.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Anybody have outwitters on ios?
    ive never even heard of that, what is it

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    ive never even heard of that, what is it
    cool little strategy game its free also

ok ill download it

Im jubeh on gamecenter add me