Page 98 of 261 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Just got that in my email. I'd be so quick to jump on that deal if I didn't already have every game offered, lol. Minus the Company of Heroes games, cause I'm not really interested in those.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Metal gear rising demo is amazing

I'm gonna come to you for all my demo updates now.
    Imma go download dis.

edit: Okay I can't find it...
    edit2: Wait, isn't it Revengeance now :I
    Last edited by GunZet; 12-01-2012 at 01:41 PM.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Just bought the THQ bundle. Shame I can't get non-Steam copies of the games, but a game's a game.

So how'd the rest of you like Metro 2033? Worth waiting to download, or am I better off using that bandwidth for Darksiders?

I love Metro, thought it can get pretty hard in some areas due to the fact that if you're not playing at any difficulty besides the highest, your bullets don't amount to jack, and some areas can be a bit puzzling and frustrating, like the part I'm stuck on right now, and have been for months.

Darksiders is great too, essentially doing everything God of War did and does, but better, and minus the angry bald guy, Kratos.

Hell they're both worth it if you ask me. But I'm known for my 'baaaad' opinions on games around here. Take it with a dash of salt.
    <My comic

Ya play metro on that ranger mode. You'll go down fast but you can actually damage enemies. The game is almost unplayable on the normal difficulties cuz it takes so many shots to kill stuff and ammo is so rare.

I hate it when I have to shoot things more than twice (ideally, once) to kill them. Yeah, I'll be playing on the highest difficulty. I like fast death going both ways anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I'm gonna come to you for all my demo updates now.
    Imma go download dis.

edit: Okay I can't find it...
    edit2: Wait, isn't it Revengeance now :I
    u gotta by the ZOE HD collection to play it

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Idk if you played the last armored core but if you weren't using one of the best builds then you... were pretty much playing a completely different game. A game I like to call spawn and die.
    A bit late, but yeah. I have AC5. Definate problems. Like the stage enemies being super lame, and the entire concept of "like armoured core but with modern tactics!" being complete bull... and yeah, pay to win weapons. But I don't think anybody was calling that a revolution quite like they have been doing with Hawken. For a kickstarter, they certainly seem to have money to throw at reveiwing sites.

Hawky Hawk Hawks I'm gonna get once I have a powerful enough PC anyhow.

Also, yes. Metro is fantastic. An open-world one like Fallout 3 could probally be a fallout killer. :ooo
    Last edited by Regantor; 12-02-2012 at 12:29 AM.