Page 88 of 274 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Video Game Talk

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I'm (probably) the most outspoken Halo fan here.
    These days can't go by fast enough. Headed to midnight release on Monday. Been playing lots of Reach to just brush up on my Halo reflexes. This is one of the first Halo games I've actually been excited for multiplayer too.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

What do you think of the idea of a Halo theme for the next week's challenge then?

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Another theme no one is going to participate? cool.

Tycho says

I told you that I would never take a job at 343 Industries, because their task was impossible; it’s all the more startling, then, that they managed to accomplish it.

It’s the best Halo campaign of the series, I don’t think there’s really going to be much of a debate there. Because the human brain is a Goddamned, stupid anachronism and barely up the fucking task, if Halo 4 had simply been as good as the previous games it would have been a failure. It is, in actual fact, a game that will make you give a shit about Halo. I had more narrative buy-in after the first ten minutes than any other game in the series managed to generate by the end.

When Bungie checked one of these things in, their games were “Halo” virtually by definition. That wasn’t the case for this team. They had to earn it. And by God, they did.

Seeing as though I've never been a part of those challenges, and this is the wrong thread to discuss that. I'd say I don't know, it may be too narrow of a subject, cause not everyone's a Halo fan, etc. Just saiyan.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

According to canadianonlinegamers.com it worths a 93.

I won't doubt overall ratings will stay in the low/mid 90s.

I wish they wouldn't of did that bs limited edition though. I got more with the limited edition of Reach than you get with the Halo4 LE. And they also have no plans of a Legendary edition? PFFfftfff. 100 bucks my ass. $40 on Amazon a year later, here I come!
    <My comic

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    canadianonlinegamers.com
    lol

Why I asked here :P To see the interest. Now that I know, I'm sure not to make that theme. Kinda glad as I'd not participate in it myself XD

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Halo 4... I want...