Thread: Psi's Place

Psi's Place

Hi everyone. I don't know if anyone remembers me or rather if the ones around that could, will. However, I am back.

I was on the old MT boards (Miss them D: ) for a while. Things happened in my life that prevented me from coming here and just making art in general. However recently I've been able to draw again so I'm back. Sadly since I moved out to CA I don't have my tablet here so I can't do all the digital things I love T_T nor do I have a scanner so I have to take pictures with my camera (yeah, I cringed at the fact I had to do it too). So bear with me. I plan to purchase a new shiney tablet sometime in November.

Without further ado, here's some of the stuff I've done recently.

Critiques are really helpful. Aside from the obvious "Get a scanner" or "Don't use lined paper", what do you guys see that I should fix? I feel like I've gotten bad at spotting these things over the last few months.

-----------
    *Pictures are kinda big for my liking*

Sketches of a random superhero I playing around with the idea of:

SPOILER! :

My OC Aina:

SPOILER! :

Random Drawings:

SPOILER! :

WOOO!!! one of my favorite artists is back! awesome as always dude! you were missed :0.

Pretty gnarly.......did i just.....say that....? Anyways everything looks great(except Aina's first pic, i think her neck is too long) other then that pretty awesome. I guess your one f the old-school?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.