Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kasey's Art n' Junk n' Stuff (Sketch Dump)

ok so unfortunately, I won`t read the other`s comments, as I am nervous that I would lose my train of thought.

Anyways, I love the idea of your scarf rather than a cape.... makes you look unique and awesome. However your emblem looks a little pulled to the right. Also it would be cool if your pen was also a magic wand.... with effects.....

other than that, I would add a SK on your belt and hang it off your hip....

By the way, what`s in your utility belt?

oh and
    SPOILER! :
    you`re inbox is full
    Last edited by Maxx_Wellington; 11-03-2011 at 02:29 PM.

Yeah Kasey I couldn't send you my anonymous love letter clear out your inbox jeez

Er, all I can really say about your stuff is sugoi da~

101 Dalmations Member GAbRieLWrIgHt's Avatar
    Well....anyways...

you draw some REALLY good poses, there all nice, and different, i usually just draw the same poses every time, but whateva, and I too am wondering whats in the utility belt. RAWR!

it's really delightful to look at your art !
    expressions,anatomy, dynamism ! all great, wanna see more !

You guys really don't want to know what's in my utility belt @.@ Thanks for all the comments :3

Nothing special here. Just getting back into the swing of things and sketching about. Drew Cheetara on the GB a few days ago and then did some sketches to get used to a couple characters that will be showing up early on in my comic.

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :
    "Join Luthor in Ultraman's fortress and leave Superwoman to me and my mustache."

Cheetara's really nice though, you did an awesome job on that. I really like the arms.

The pose with the character gripping his head in the second picture, his face looks really flat to me. Maybe thats not the issue, but it does look a bit odd.

For the doctor picture/surgury thing, I think his waist isnt very proportionate to his really buff and wide shoulders.. But idunno. Some men are like an upside down triangle. Maybe its his stomache thats too thin? Heh. -shrugs-

Aren't I helpful? I think my crits would be better if I did redlines, but alas i am no where near my Tablet :/
    Last edited by Joosh; 01-01-2012 at 07:19 PM.

Yeah that one's my fave too

To help out what Josh was saying, the problem with the guy in the second picture where he's holding his head is that his head isn't centered on the body. It's to close to the shoulder closest to us.

The guy in the last one's torso tapers in to late and it ended up looking like a skinny guy's 3/4 view torso towards the end.

I love your art though. I would totally read any comic made by you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Thanks for the critiques guys :3 I took them to heart and started working harder on making my poses and faces more fluid and proportionate.

Aaaaaand, here's a sketch dump or two.

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

Edit: I remembered that I drew this a little while ago when I saw it in my gallery and I think I'd like some crit on this too.
    SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Total_Loser; 02-08-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    "Join Luthor in Ultraman's fortress and leave Superwoman to me and my mustache."

My favorite person is back!!!!!!! Wheeee!!!

Ahem, anyways, wow you've gotten even better, the anatomy is insanely good, and the poses are wicked awesome. I loooove the sexy ass Cheetarah you drew, amazing work.