Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gaddafi is Dead

lol, it's pretty nice to see all these newbs thinking they're actually going to be free... the same thing happened to us 30 years ago (and we were kind enough to exile our shah instead of killing him) and look at the state we're in now. lybia and all these arab countries are all going to sink deeper into dictator ship if they leave them alone to take care of themselves, demoracy just can't be in the same place as oil, trust me.

oh well, it's okay for them to be happy for the short time it can last i guess...

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    What country are you?

And generally I would agree, but the world is really focused on the Middle East now and the NTC seems to be doing a pretty good job. On that note so does the Egyptian Army. Though, I did recently hear something about some corruption in Egypt. I forget what it was exactly.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Im am still disgusted with the sole fact of what those people did to Gadaphi. He wasn't a good man by any means, and he was one of the worst but the idea that those people could dance around and take pictures of him being inside a freezer all bloody with half of his head falling of sickens me.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    What country are you?

And generally I would agree, but the world is really focused on the Middle East now and the NTC seems to be doing a pretty good job. On that note so does the Egyptian Army. Though, I did recently hear something about some corruption in Egypt. I forget what it was exactly.
    Iran. that's exactly what i'm talking about, other countries SHOULD start meddling in everything or all will be repeated again... there's a lot of difference between the viewpoints of a noble and a commoner (noble being the people from west who don't really understand how being under dictatorship means, feeling sorry for the very same people they destroyed (i'm generalizing a bit here, don't be offended), and commoners being the people from middle east who only have a history of being taken advantage of...)

point being, nothing is going to change if the nobles don't force their life styles on commoners...

EDIT:all right, even i find my own comment pretty weird now...-_-, ignore this if you want...