5 Tools Every Artist Should Have?
What are 5 tools you wish you would never run out of or have?
1. Derwent Sketching Pencils
2. Prismacolor Color Pencils
3. My iPad 2 (you can actually draw pretty good with a stylus)
4. Mechanical Pencil #2
5. Copic Markers
Last edited by kaspar; 10-20-2011 at 10:26 AM.
1. Motivation ;_;
3. Free Paper
4. Pencil lead
Not really five though, but still the deep in concentration and draw in 3d and to be exact are the most important for me
Ruler of the Seventh Empire
^ You only need those.
Originally Posted by Afrobit
PD: JAJAJA IPAD JAJAJA
1. Strathmore Drawing Pad
2. Sketchbook (for portability)
3. EE Pencils
4. Drafting Lead Holder - goes with the sketchbook
ERASERS ARE FOR P@*$&ES