Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 126

Thread: The Cynical Asshole Thread

  1. #11
    Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Posts
    12,146
    All I wear are plaid button ups and Dickies.

  2. #12
    Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,348
    I remember a certain conversation about marriage that would fit perfectly here.

  3. #13
    Moderator Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    All I wear are plaid button ups and Dickies.
    So you're a cholo?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Hamachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In your heart
    Posts
    569
    You do realize people can have bad palm color because of asthma, right?

  5. #15
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I hate people because they are so inconsiderate and self serving...
    I hate people because they're shallow and unskilled and impotent. Self-serving is fine imo, lazy is fine imo, but people who sell themselves like workhouse whores to make a meagre wage (anyone who survives through wage labour and isn't gunning for promotion to upper management) are living pointless tedious lives. They tend to be pointless and tedious themselves.

    Actually, a lot of what you say pretty much sounds like the ideology of those corporate whores. So I disagree with you.

    EDIT: also that girl's appearance actually doesn't piss me off because all the people I've known who dress that batshit insanely were pretty cool and didn't give a shit about fashion etc. and she's pretty hot

    EDIT2: though the tediously normal makeup and the narcissistic concern for her hair worries me re. her probable personality
    Last edited by Delphinus; 10-19-2011 at 08:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  6. #16
    Moderator Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Posts
    1,353
    I'm not reading anyone else tho just her. I'm just reading what I see. If I could see her hand clearer I could make a judgement on the state of her health. Also shed probably be dead if she had asthma judging by the size of her hair and the amount of hairspray required to do it.

  7. #17
    Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Posts
    12,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    So you're a cholo?
    Nah I usually have this general look, except either a beanie or a hat at all times, and maybe a hoodie.

  8. #18
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,348
    and I just look like a spoiled rich kid

    EDIT: I guess what I really hate are people who are mediocre and content to be mediocre (unambitious). Why can't everyone be more like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Thomas
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rage at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

    Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
    Because their words had forked no lightning they
    Do not go gentle into that good night.

    Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
    Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

    Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
    And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
    Do not go gentle into that good night.

    Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
    Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

    And you, my father, there on the sad height,
    Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Last edited by Delphinus; 10-19-2011 at 08:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  9. #19
    One Thousand Member Renzokuken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    Why are you so full of brash generalizing attacks. I'm middle class but I have some great Dungeons and Dragons stories to tell. I live a consumerist fantasy and I'm already fairly conservative, but will never marry and have children. Given, I don't buy the things I consume, edible and non. If you're going to try to make a humorous post you have to ham it up and soak it and keep it down to Mars, not dry and Earthly like the Arizona desert. Look what I'm trying to say here is it's pointless to spend your time watching anything other than infomercials on cable

    Scene kids...

    *grits teeth*

  10. #20
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,348
    ^ i'd hit it

    EDIT: but then while I'm a rugged individualist (eccentric guy who everyone knows) at school I tend to chill with either the misfit group, scene kids, or preps, not that we have cliques as much as you guys do in america
    Last edited by Delphinus; 10-19-2011 at 08:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •