Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Cynical Asshole Thread

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Hey, guys, personal question:

who annoys you more? Militant christians or militant atheists?

I mean, I really don't like the value system of the former, but doesn't it just piss you off when a beanie-wearing college douchebag like openly announces he's atheist at the slightest mention of religion and then like looks around the group waiting for accolades of how ahead of the curve he is. Like I want to punch //that guy//. Or that blonde girl who's like "yeah, religion is stupid; God is made up" but you know that she's so fucking dumb that she would very well believe in scientology if someone told her it was less stupid than the last thing.

In other words; religious beliefs are becoming a goddamn fad and it's annoying the hell out of me.

I hate it when both do it. It's just so annoying. Nobody cares about your beliefs these days =.=
    I mean i am extremely liberal but i don't go around wearing rainbows and saying SUPPORT -insert something here-

Yeah. People who wear their beliefs on their sleeve (sometimes quite literally) are annoying as hell because they're looking for some kind of credit. Like I'm going to walk up to them and pat them on the back. Oh, you're so smart atheist guy, show those sheeple who's boss. Or, oh you're so profound Christian guy, way to be righteous.

Hell yeah I feel superior to them.

It doesn't even bother me because I had those thoughts at like 13. 3 years later, I'm pretty over it.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Yea, I hate both. Although the mili-Athiests a bit more, they seem to have their heads stuck up their asses at least a centimeter more than the mili-Christians. And let everyone know that.

The idea of preaching tolerance through intolerance is pretty funny, you have to admit.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Pretty fkin' retarded, I'd say. Lol.

There's not really any intolerant atheists. I don't recall seeing atheists beating a guy for being religious, or telling children they're going to be tortured for being religious, or throwing their children out for being gay (gay agenda, clearly). There are atheist pricks with superiority complexes, sure, but not intolerant ones. If you claim to have met an intolerant atheist, then you don't know the meaning of intolerance.

So militant Christians. For some stupid reason, they're more acceptable and we're not allowed to tell them to shut up and sit down when they start some wholly irrelevant conversation in class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.