Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cynical Asshole Thread

The Cynical Asshole Thread

So yeah. People's appearances can be pretty annoying, or stupid, or obviously conformist. Let's bitch about people's appearances. Scratch that, let's bitch about people in general.

Look at this fucking hipster

Also, people who dress to get fucked, male or female, deserve to be shot. Have fun attracting other drunken assholes and living out your hedonistic/nihilistic consumerist fantasy existence until you have kids and become ultra-conservative.

Also, the majority of middle-class people deserve to be shot. Tedious and dull; most working class people earn their money the hard way and have stories to tell, and it's possible for me to have a meaningful conversation with most upper-class people. Hur hur Becky slept with Brad hur hur who fucking cares.

I'll quit before I start sounding like Maddox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I fail to see why the appearance of other people seems to bother you on such a deep personal level. Also I hate people who walk around in shorts, but have em sagging so low they might as well be pants. Lol.

I hate people with the pants down, showing their underwear. What the fuck is that? did they got some butt sex or something?

Also, this:

Why are you so full of brash generalizing attacks. I'm middle class but I have some great Dungeons and Dragons stories to tell. I live a consumerist fantasy and I'm already fairly conservative, but will never marry and have children. Given, I don't buy the things I consume, edible and non. If you're going to try to make a humorous post you have to ham it up and soak it and keep it down to Mars, not dry and Earthly like the Arizona desert. Look what I'm trying to say here is it's pointless to spend your time watching anything other than infomercials on cable

Middle class and not an academic = lame.

EDIT: Okay I'm generalising but I'm a very angry little man

EDIT 2: Actually humans just suck

EDIT 3: So according to some people at my college saying that a lack of morals makes people more likely to rise to a position of power is unrealistically cynical.

I think they'd find it was realistic if they actually knew anything about the topic instead of believing everything is nice. Sociology class as well; I am disappoint.

EDIT 4: So the cynical asshole thread is a better name for this.
    Last edited by Delphinus; 10-19-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Well I am an academic so I guess my feelings are less hurt now

Also what's up with kids these days and not dressing for a high-end work environment :\

Eedot: I'm done with morals until I find a practical reason to study them again. As a writer I have a p good sense methinks of character morals and how you can use protagonists to shape or find common ground between antiheroes' morals to/between the protagonists' and other 'good-guys'
    Last edited by Sylux; 10-19-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    People still dress nice? In school? What.

I'm like the only person in my school to ever wear a button-down shirt who isn't a teacher. It's fucking depressing.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Yeah I pretty much wear nice sweaters or good button-down shirts and slacks and dress shoes every day except Friday. Friday is a sweater and jeans.

101 Wear Polos Everyday

101 Be A Douchebag Everyday

Also slacks? Christ jeans and shirts aren't illegal.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Sylux I can tell you three things about that girl right now
    SPOILER! :
    1) she has a soft palm (meaning she will believe just about anything you say especially if you say it with confidence) 2) she has a wicked bent pinky (meaning she lies allot and what's more is it's bent inwards to the ring finger so she lies to just make herself look good and interesting) 3) shE has bad palm colour (meaning she is not doing anything constructive physically or mentally)

I hate people because they are so inconsiderate and self serving (like what happened to the poor 2 year old girl in china. Makes me fucking sick!). No one gives a fuck unless it's going to affect them then they are up in arms because no one is stoping what the fuck ever.

People are so damn lazy. No one wants to work and they want cars and iPods and the latest and greatest of everything and will lie cheat and steal to get them but won't work like a "regular" person to get them. People want high paying jobs where they can sit around and do nothing. There's a guy at my work who has a bachelors in bussiness that wants a promotion just because he has a degree. He is slow as fuck and constantly says "I got my degree so I wouldn't have to work like this!". I have seen parents teaching their kids to steal! I heard one tell their son "if your stupid ass gets caught I don't know you so get it right.".

People are disgusting and I hate them.