Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Francy's Art - Critique wanted - Some NSFW.

Thing is...I do all of what you mentioned =/ I also prefer Bison more bishie.

So far so awful on going back to this >_< I've been drawing for almost three months now...this feels horrible to still be this bad at all of this;

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

Fml... I'm going crazy trying to get this right... Help?

I haven't help people in a long time ago, and I don't like to do that to much anymore. Still no one has replied to you and I have accumulated a big karmic debt in the last days, so I'm going to try to help.

I'm using redlines (I hate them) to mostly point some flaws in the lines. Your weakness in the draw are basically the bone structure and postures; knowing how the bone is placed in different postures and where the muscles should be worked. Its easy to fix and easy to point, so yeah I'm not making a big job in this. Well redlines below, I hope its understandable, if not ask, and I just suck at working with the mouse.

I'm guessing the red line by his arm is his...body? Redlines (my friend does blue when she helps *laughs*) don't confuse me usually and they help a lot better than simply telling me. Thanks though :3 I feel my art is starting to piss people off hence the lack of help on my past few posts :<

Dunno, in here redlines is the way people roll (I don't like it to much, but I'm lazy and this is quicker), and yes one of the red lines is for the arm length (and elbow with fore arm and hands).

I don't think the lack of help is good indicator of that, people can be busy at the moment or who knows. I think its good you are drawing the same character many times (I would blow my head if I start doing that, but if you like that or for it), cuz you can be fixing the mistakes and work in the poses, obviously it bring a problem to. Mainly, work in the poses, column of the character, face disposition and line control (some lines shouldn't end were they end). Just that and keep working.

I'm trying to get these two consistent, since were it not for loving these two characters, I would never have started drawing X3

Most people start like that (when I was little I use to draw Megamans), and now look where they are. Keep drawing and keep getting better, even if is a slow steps its going to get cooler at the end.

you came a long way FrancysPai. From page one to now, you have gotten much better. I give you a big piece of brownie with the works ( legal stuff)

anyways, before I critique, I would like to ask how how your blonde guy ( will check name in a bit) is staying on Bison? I asked this to know where the hands would be and how an uncontious (sleeping) man will have the strength to hold his arm up.

Also I would like to comend you (I hope that means give koodos) on the last picture of the blonde guy's tattoos.. the coloured one. you are finally making it look like a tattoo by removing the harshness that the purple creates on the skin (in other words, you are blending it into the skin better, making it look like a tattoo) So three cheers and rounds of beer!

I guess it's supposed to be going over him shoulder, like wrapping around his neck almost XD I just really can't do these poses worth a damn.