Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Francy's Art - Critique wanted - Some NSFW.

Explain to me, what is the point of asking for criticism when you try to defend every fault someone finds in your art?

Yeah this is a bit weird. You're in the crit corner so you need to accept critics. I read the critics you got and I would kill for so many people to help me with my art. I'm a beginner too. I haven't even been drawing steadily for 4 months, so obviously I'm less good than you. I'm trying to learn a lot of basic things and having people point out my mistakes to me would help me immensely. You are very lucky, remember that!
    And IMO not having reference pictures is a bad idea. I had reference pictures when I did my doodles, and thank God I used them because otherwise my drawings would have been worse. You can ignore what I say because I'm just a humble beginner but you know people are only trying to help you.

ok people chill. There has been a little misunderstanding, no biggie right. As for anatomy, i agree with NWAP. Try and learn to draw a human body with normal proportions, not because we tell you that you "MUST" first learn the "RIGHT" way to draw human bodies ( the words with " are supposed to be sarcastic, also there is no right way to draw especially when you do it for yourself) try and learn it cuz we believe it will help you and make it easier for you to draw Bisons over-exaggerated-masculine body So no harm done right Francy?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gedeon View Post
    ok people chill. There has been a little misunderstanding, no biggie right. As for anatomy, i agree with NWAP. Try and learn to draw a human body with normal proportions, not because we tell you that you "MUST" first learn the "RIGHT" way to draw human bodies ( the words with " are supposed to be sarcastic, also there is no right way to draw especially when you do it for yourself) try and learn it cuz we believe it will help you and make it easier for you to draw Bisons over-exaggerated-masculine body So no harm done right Francy?
    I'm pretty sure i mentioned something like this a little earlier in this thread, so i'll say it again.
    try to draw characters with different bodytypes and genders. slim, chubby, buff, etc.
    if you keep drawing these two characters constantly, you'll never improve.
    that would be a damn shame, because i can see you have potential.
    look, i know how you feel, i've been like this too. thinking you're the shit and seeing critique as a personal attack on you and your art.
    seriously, stop that. we're trying to help by pointing out what you did wrong so you can work on that and improve.