Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Footwear thread, awwyea

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.

Footwear thread, awwyea

So yea. I just got a thing for shoes, I'm almost sure others do too. So basically, post what you got, what you want, what you're eyeing up but can't decide on.
    What type you like, brands, look, etc. All that crap.

I gots these.

Adio Amps Blue/Gum colorway w/ white strings *except mine are all suede, and the area around the logo is nubuck*

I haven't worn em outside yet lol.

Adio Joey Brezinsky pro models orange/brown colorway w/ turqoise strings

*skating these now*

Vans AV Era 1.5 - Anthony Van Engelin black/gray colorway w/ white strings

*I've skated the hell outta these so they're semi retired*

eS Square Two black/gray colorway w/ red strings

Vans Chukka Low - Chima Ferguson Navy/white colorway w/ light blue strings

Those are just ones I have right now. But I really wanna get some Stefan Janoski Nike SB's. The last pair of SB's I had were amazing, but I got those for free, and Janoski's are like...100 bucks, fuckthat.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    FOOT/SHOE FETISH ITT!

I need some new shoes.

I got a hand fetish...but feet, ehhh. As for shoes, fuck yes.
    Also go get some at Ross lol. They have some damned good deals on good shoes if you catch em at the right time.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I get emails with coupons and BoGo sale updates from payless. I get cheap shoes cuz I'm poor and I'd rather have 2pairs for $60 than one pair for that much. Allso I have to get skatershoes because my feet are wide and regular shoes hurt super bad or don't fit. Also flat footed so all shoes give me pain. I usually just get airwalks. One of my pair has a hole worn thru the sole and are like less than 2 months old. I walk allot.

I get cheap shoes cause I know not to pay $70 for some that I know I'm gonna skate and destroy. Also Airwalks are just bad quality shoes, period. I'd suggest just getting some cheap Vans or something, even those last longer than Airwalks. I mean, every pair of AW's I've had, have grown this magic hold in the sole, soooo. Yea lol.

I will have to look into that because I'm tired of buying shoes every other month.

Uh the shoes I own now are these:

Basic low top chuck taylor all stars. They go with pretty much everything and they're fairly comfortable. I got them with some sole inserts though because there's no arch support so running in them without that is p bad for your feet.

And I just bought these Palladium Pallabrouse Baggy boots for winter since I didn't really have any boots. I've always just worn sneakers and would get frozen feet on account of snow going in the tops of my shoes.

And I've been thinking about buying a pair of boots like this:

They're sold at H&M for about $70 which you think is a great deal until you find out that its made out of imitation leather. Still though, I don't really have the money to fork over two to three hundred dollars for a pair of good leather boots.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    I have a pair of boots like these, but plainer, without the logo.

SPOILER! :

I also own these:

SPOILER! :

And... these...

SPOILER! :
    ... They were cheap.

Oh, I also own a pair of black flip-flops.

I need some new runners, and I'd like to get some shoes that wouldn't kill me when I'm on a skateboard. I don't even know where to start, though. :|

Edit: Just for the record, I had a pair of Airwalks that lasted about a year and a half before the seams fell apart and I grew out of them. They were my only pair of shoes at the time. . _ .
    Last edited by indescribable; 10-18-2011 at 01:46 AM.

Oh yeah I forgot, I own a pair of Adidas Ciero too.

Also Gunzet, your going on and on about Vans all the time made me take a look at their website and what shoes they sell. When they were really popular around where I live, everyone just got these really ugly skating shoes that looked like everyone had fat feet. But I gotta say, there's some good stuff on there.

When did Vans get so tasteful?

I actually dig those gray Vans...even though I hate high tops, those look sick.