Hmmm ok, just checking 'cause I haven't read the entire thread... I've read most of it I think, but you've actually read the bible right?

1. I'm not sure where you're getting these two dates from... As far as I know the dates of his birth aren't explicitly given anywhere in the bible, although in Matthew and Luke it is stated that it was during the time of King Herod who was in charge of that region of Jerusalem under Caesar Augustus... Both of these people are documented as having existed. Also here

3. Once again have you really read the bible? The "teachings of jesus" are grouped in the gospels, the apocrypha (which I admit I haven't fully read) doesn't have anything to do with it, and normally isn't even considered part of the Bible. The bible itself is in fact written by a ton of different people, which I'm sure you already know... The actual teachings attributed to Jesus, especially his parables, are generally consistant in their message.

4. See link, but also are you sure about that? Granted I haven't read anything about it, but I have seen several books at my school's bookstore that seemed to be addressing this. I can't say anything on that now but I'm not sure that that is true.

I gotta say I'm not a huge fan of debate or arguments, there's usually too much anger and hurt feelings, but this is kinda fun