Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How to make a plot that is NOT cliche.?

You don't know where it came from? Jesus, are you outright mocking literature? You're coming off as really ungrateful, you know. If you want your stories to improve, you should take others' advice into consideration. But whatever.

I think there may be a misunderstanding as to what he thought you meant by a thesis.

I don't understand how that argument came to place so I'll leave it there.
    I don't know if Amaimon is insulting deathnote or just referring the thesis based on his story, but whatever

Anyway, 14,15,16 pages?

how many panels do you have in one page? I'd like to know the maximum

Wait--!! THIS GUYS IS AMAIMON?! Oh, snap, sorry for being so rude! Here, lemme explain: Your story needs to say something. You need to come up with one interesting sentence, like: Men never change, they are only bent under pressure. A prime example of that thesis would be A Clockwork Orange. It's a full novel, but it all boils down to one sentence. Get what I'm saying by it?

101 Dalmations Member GAbRieLWrIgHt's Avatar
    ohhh, i get it now. I'm also sorry for being rude, i didn't mean to be rude, but i just now realized that my definition of thesis was wrong. My definition of thesis made it seem like I already had one, which I don't. This might be weird, since I know a lot of people have read that book on this site. But yea, i get what your saying.
    Last edited by GAbRieLWrIgHt; 11-03-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Cool! I'm glad we could work it out! :3

Amaimon you still haven't answered my question.

I can't see all of those things happening in just 16 pages, It's just far too fast IMO.
    well maybe you can but It depends on your paneling style, if it has a lot of pannels on one page

Fenn
    Who is Amaimon and why did Sylux suddenly apologize when he figured out who it is?

That's because were not just forum boys like you lol, We have our own world in the main site. =D

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    That's because were not just forum boys like you lol, We have our own world in the main site. =D
    Posts = superiority. Now bow to me.

I was just confused because, re-reading the conflict, if it was anyone but this mysterious Amaimon then Sylux was ready to tear them a new one. Yet, once he realized who it was he retracted as if he just realized he was speaking to an authority figure? Is there some secret society going on outside the forums I don't know about?