Thread: Some Jimmy Stuff

Some Jimmy Stuff

Dunno how much I can actually update this thread with pics, but ehh, I'll do what I can. I don't necessarily draw manga, though I always err at one point or another when I draw. Here are some stuff that I just draw when bored in my Intro to Computing class.

1st made with a sharpie, some highlighters, and a colored pencil.

2nd Is just some more doodles. I don't normally draw so asymmetrically, but yeah...I was supposed to be taking notes.

Sugoi! Good thumbs.

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

Classes are done; just have to deal with finals. For now here is some more stuff:
    -
    Just some robots drawn with that laptop touch pad thingy.
    -
    People and robots I'm a genious.
    -
    A t-shirt design for a group I'm in. Help plz with figuring out the Op art part. It kills me.
    -
    WIP for a logo thingy. Extremely cruddy. Help to fix any and everything, specifically how to draw women.
    -
    -Logo for same art group, except this one is more refined. Also any ideas on what to do with the shadow? Also Paint.net sucks with anti aliasing.

nice style ya got there buddy.
    with the last one maybe you could have made better color choice.

Maybe take some CHKDSK error codes and put them together with some forcible overwriting logs to show the dominance over frustrating computer tasks idk but cool stuff man

I love your style dude, and the use of colors in the sharpie picture is rad. Great stuff.

For the girl in the second to last picture, my only problem is that her shoulder looks a bit too low. As for the shadow in the last picture, I suggest making it not too big. Since it's a logo, you'll have to keep balance throughout the picture, and the left side looks quite heavy compared to the right.

@Slurp: I actually had some conflict with the color. I wanted something simple, a bit dark, but not too "hardcore"-ish.Now I see it, the skin is kind of pale, and the red/maroon doesn't mix as well as hoped. Any suggestions on colors for those or the background?

@Sylux: Yeah, the group is basically a bunch of electrical engineering freshmen. The only thing we do are circuit analysis and assembly language. It sucks. Still, I dunno why it never came to me that I could put "cooler" looking code to make my group look smarter than it actually is, lol.

@toast: Thanks, I'll take that into account. Though the logo is actually the yellow circle with the CA, with my idea being that members of the art group create a picture that incorporates it. I'll definitely cut off a bit of the shadow.
    Last edited by SirJimmJimm; 12-03-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Yeah just don't put video game code in there because honestly it looks fricken weird well actually maybe it could work I dunno