Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Forum Member Reintroduction Thread

@John i like your signature xD

Quote Originally Posted by 1060
    Well, I can't say I thought that I would have to reintroduce myself TWICE on mangatutorials.com, but hey,I guess it's all good :-P

The name's John, but you can call me outlaw! I've been around MT enough to say it's an awesome site, even though it's constantly re-inventing itself lol

-J
    Good to meet you John, my name is John and you can call me that if you want or you can call me Hayashida. Or maybe Johnashida if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by 394
    @John i like your signature xD
    Lol, thanks, I'm glad you do!

Quote Originally Posted by 3

Good to meet you John, my name is John and you can call me that if you want or you can call me Hayashida. Or maybe Johnashida if you want.
    Aaaagh, too many syllables >_<

I think Haya will do the trick :P

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Yoh! X-Law? How you doing?

Hey, the legendary Bacon Barbarian! Heh heh, I'm doing good, thanks. I'm glad to see you were able to make the move :-)

Hey there! Anyone remember me? I'm afraid not. I was EXTREMELY inactive on the old site, and I didn't contribute much. But that more so due to my laziness than school. Don't expect me to be very active even now, but I will be better.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    So you were a lurking member? Good to see you came out of the cave! ;P

Hey! I'm also guilty of inactivity on the old site, but I sadly don't know if I'll improve much =/ But I'll try! Anyways, the new site looks great, and I can't wait to start posting =D

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    lol Well, welcome back to you too Tsig! Is that a New Year's resolution I hear? I'll keep an eye on you then to see how you're doing with your resolution. ; )

hey everyone i see that there are plenty of members that were as innactive as i was.good ol' times with the old forum,hoping for good times with the new one...the site looks awesome rio good job
    hoping to be able to draw a bit at some point but it will be a bit tough since i'm doing my military service now.are max,linz,tetsu,alexander here?