Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Forum Member Reintroduction Thread

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hey there! I think I remember you slightly - or at least I've seen the name Erikku before. C: Welcome back!

Correcto, girl! I am Erikku! I use Ermax619 as my significant name started this year. The first two letters come from my real name, and the three last letters (max) come from my username of my first forum Lavalit, as maxman. And the three digit number is my birhdate. I used Erikku, which comes from the Japanese pronunciation of my real name, Eric, because I took Japanese in both high school and college, but my Japanese isn't enough now and I forgot some. For those who know Japanese, they'll understand the pronunciation.

Thank you Rio for the welcome. I haven't been in the forum 'cause I didn't have time to draw for help.

Well, it's been a very long time since I was here. (Albeit when I was back in high school, gosh must have been at least six years ago back when the banner for this forum was the typical anime guy you see floating around the site with the light brown hair and wide eyes x_x)
    So I made a new account, having completely forgotten the name of my old one, and my email at the time and here we are.

It's been six years since I've tried to draw and on September 10th 2011, I decided to pick it back up again haha. I came here in hopes to improve since most everywhere else I've tried have either shot me down or flamed me or just not even bothered to help.

I don't want praise or flames, I like criticism that gets the ball rolling and improving (My sketch blog of progress is the little banner in my sig, be warned, out there be monsters and some NSFW stuff D: )

Other than my seemingly serious attitude, I'm actually a nice person XD. I'm a gamer, plush maker and otherwise kooky weirdo in my spare time.
    I just hope people here don't get too offended by innuendos :X

Well, that's me in a nut shell, so...hai!

PS: Since Rio asked;
    SPOILER! :

Hey, that's nice! Have you ever heard of Aranzi Aronzo? I like their felt books - it's literally THE Cutest Book ever. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Hey, that's nice! Have you ever heard of Aranzi Aronzo? I like their felt books - it's literally THE Cutest Book ever. :3
    Honestly couldn't tell you haha!

So I posted in the place because I am silly. I used to be here with the username Frostbite. Hi to anyone who remembers me!

Oh Frostbite hey what's up?

Well apparently some jerk is going to kick me...Oh wait that was you XD

Oh no I'm not gonna kick you, Rio is gonna kick you

Yup, I'll kick you again for good measure!