Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Forum Member Reintroduction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by blufox4900 View Post
    Thanks. College/life kept me a way for a bit. Not sure if you guys are open to some photography cause that's all I have to show for improvement.
    Army's worse...trust me, about keeping away

hello. im engraver from the old site. i dont do much of an update there but hope i'll be sticking around whole lot longer than before. here's my commision post from before : commision

Hey, I used to be zuppa.

Put some crap in the Welcome wagon before seeing this thread, sorry about that.
    but hello again all.

I remember you.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hey you guys, welcome back!

Double Digits Member
    Hey guys! I was in the old forums, but that was so long ago I barely remember my username... Something to do with Zarbon though...

I didn't post a lot and I never had the chance to post a drawing as my scanner was down, but now I guess it's for the best! The new site looks great!

Also, if anyone could direct me to a clone of that old "art battles" thread we had in the old forums, it would be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by justforflag; 05-22-2011 at 07:09 AM.

Hey there, welcome back! Well, the original forum is here so you can try to see if the Art Battles thread is still there.

Double Digits Member
    Thanks rio, my question was about the thread's "clone", or, in other words, if it has been reintroduced by anyone in here. It was really interesting seeing at the peoples' creativity, and I wondered if anyone has one such thread in the new forum.

I'm not sure if they're the one and the same but there's the Art Wars over in the Contest & Events section.

101 Dalmations Member neogenstru's Avatar
    Don't know if yall still remember me from the old forum(been gone for months).Anyways I've started drawing again so I thought I'd open up this unused account and start posting my artwork..as soon as my scanner agrees to cooperate with me lol