Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Forum Member Reintroduction Thread

so is your name really blaze
    I knew a guy named blaise but it wasnt spelled blaze

Hey guys my name used to be ViolentAJ but now it's not anymore so welcome me back and stuff you're all racist

@whenrabbitsattack: Thanks, right back at ya

@toast: Yep that's my name, yeah I've heard of that spelling once or twice, also knew of a girl who was called Blaze too

@Sylux: Welcome back

So much has changed....

Things have really changed since the last time I was able to visit. Everything looks so pretty now.

Anyway, I don't think anyone will really care, but I just wanted to say that I'm back. Been swamped with work the past year and a half but things have quieted down a bit as of late. Still pretty busy, but I hope that I can continue posting as I did before. For those of you I already know I look forward to speaking again with you, and for those of you who I haven't met, nice to meet you.
    よろしく

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Ceta! Wow, good to see you! There is a Old Member Reintroduction thread, so Rio will probably lock this one. But until then, welcome back! (:

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Ceta! Welcomes back~~

Ceta we never did get to play video games on the PS3 that long time ago. You, James and I should play something like we were trying to do before.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    Ceta! Wow, good to see you! There is a Old Member Reintroduction thread, so Rio will probably lock this one. But until then, welcome back! (:
    Yeah, been a while so I couldn't quite remember where it was. I see it was merged, though, so no problems anymore, I hope. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Ceta! Welcomes back~~
    Thanks, it's good to be back. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    Ceta we never did get to play video games on the PS3 that long time ago. You, James and I should play something like we were trying to do before.
    Yeah, that was pretty unfortunate. However, if you guys have a good game in mind, let me know and I'll try to get hold of an English version via Amazon. Currently, the only games that I have that imported from the US are Uncharted 3 and Resistance 2.
    よろしく

hmm idk what good multiplayer games are out/ coming out for PS3 atm. Maybe we should all decide on one that would be rad to play and we can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    Dammit which one of you skag lickers has a PS3 that i can play with you!!!??
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.