Thread: Hello there fellow forumers!

Spambot or Not? Newbie

Talking Hello there fellow forumers!

MarshallRules here!

Hello everyone who inhabits these forums, my name is Marshall Roels (but you can call me MarshallRules). For the longest time now I have been conjuring up ideas for a manga I have wanted to create. I have came up with all the main characters and an entire arc worth of ideas. The only problem is... I cannot draw. I was not planning on finding an artist and would rather the work to be drawn by myself. I came across this website while searching through the interwebs and I can't get enough of it. I keep reading tutorials and I am finally getting somewhat good at drawing. Not good. Somewhat good. Well, I should tell you about myself shouldn't I?

I was born in Florida and moved to Georgia whenever I was 6. Ever since we moved to Georgia my older brother (by around 7 years) had a subscription to Shonen Jump. I would always see the collection of mangas after my brother was done reading his favorites (Dragon Ball Z, YuYu Hakusho, Naruto, etc.) so I could read and observe the different styles of manga they had. Since it was Shonen Jump, there was a lot of action, and that was what I fell in love with. ACTION! I was obsessed with manga and eventually anime. It was terrible. It really was. My parents couldn't do anything to stop me. That being said I decided to try and make a manga of my own, but while so young I did not have a large enough attention span to complete creating the main characters. It would've been terrible. I'm glad I didn't create it. Anyway, I have finally brought the idea back with a much smarter, mature brain. I want to create my own action manga. Little did I know, I could not draw. I could not even draw a circle without it looking like a square. It was bad. With the tips I have received from this website thanks to Rio, I am finally pursuing my dream! I joined the forums to mainly partake in the critique section so I can receive tips on how to become a better artist. It will be quite a while until I will be able to make my dream manga come to life, but with this website, I know I will eventually create it. I have probably repeated things, but I get carried away while typing about things. I really do. Well, I bid you a due.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Haelo.

You should post about the Manga in the Mangaworks. And do an art thread in one of the art subforums for advice on that

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Welcome

Wow, good welcoming post.

Have fun here and start an art thread as soon as you can so we can all see your evolution as an artist.

Spambot or Not? Newbie
    Thank you for the nice welcome everyone.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Problem: No

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!