Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Maxx Wellington's sketch book.. it ain't no diary so feel free to look

HEY MAX! PRETTY GOOD! Id say just to watch out for your legs. The women sketch is pretty good but if she lifted her leg (as can be seen, since her knee is up) watch out for where the foot and the lower calf(i think its called a calf)should be. They should have also been raised. Other then that massive improvement anatomy-wise!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

This is looking pretty sweet! Can't wait to see it finished! Another thing with the arms, in addition to what blue_dragon said, is that they are too long overall. At the moment it looks like they fall all the way down to her knees... which arms dont do... If you move her body closer to the car it would let you shorten the arms. Thats all I really had to say

The one you're doing of yourself looks awesome! Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by lordsyafiq View Post
    Maxx_Wellington:-
    Haha, I do well known you have medical problems from the way of the drawings...
    Actually I left school cause I have a constant case of hives. It`s itchy blemishes on the skin and everyone worried too much to work. So I had to leave and miss too many days.

Thanks everyone for your help

Quote Originally Posted by corastaur View Post
    it looks like they fall all the way down to her knees... which arms dont do...
    Actually my fingers reach below my knees, and my dad is worse... we have longer arms.

Will work on the arts....
    Last edited by Maxx_Wellington; 11-08-2011 at 02:53 AM.

whoa craziness!!! Well i know for a lot of girls anyway the fingers end somewhere between half-way and 3/4 down the thigh. Good luck!

thanks. I will work hard on her. then I have an idea on how to present her to you guys (muhahahaha)

ok so this is an older picture I made when I wanted to draw three little monkeys.. I still think it's a cute poster but I wouldn't mind it being redlined....

SPOILER! :
    Photobucket
    Last edited by Maxx_Wellington; 11-12-2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: resizing matrix image vortex

wow, no one likes monekys?

monkeys are p cool

if they are cool, why isn't anyone commenting on my monkey?