Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The Beginning or The End~

Fenn
    ~Sentinel

"Hello. Do you...all have magick too?"

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    ~Sylvia

At that time Ron had made his way over, "I'm Ron, nice to meet you." he had one of those big smiles almost always planted on little kids.
    "Yea they all have magick, everyone here does." Ron answered because the other two where still sparing.
    I smile, "Ron it one of the kids that stay here 24/7. He's the best at growing plants, 'round here most of the food comes from our mini farm."

Fenn
    ~Sentinel

"Hi Ron, nice to meet you. How log have you been here?"

~Sylvia

Ron looked like he was doing a mental count, "5 years," he replyed and that would be suprising. He looked 7 maybe 8, 9 was pushing it.

Fenn
    ~Sentinel

I look at Sylvia. "This is a lot for me to take in. I don't want to keep bothering you with questions, but what do you do other than train?"

~Sylvia

"Ah, I thought you'd never ask, follow me," I said. I walked out the gym and into the hall headed for an old blue brown door that looked about to fall off.

Fenn
    ~Sentinel

Anxious and excited, I follow Sylvia down the hall. I turn around and wave goodbye to Ron as we leave.

~Sylvia

I open the door and the first think that hits you is the sound, for an old door it worked great agents sound. It was the sound of at lest 30 people 20 computers one giant TV and lists of other things uncounted. On the west wall was a huge television set with 5 couches, several chairs and 3 coffee tables. On the south wall was about 20 computers or laptops all different. The last thing was in the middle many tables with bored games, trinkets, handheld games, and in the middle of the tables a huge scale motel of different architectural master pieces such as the Leaning Tower, the Pyramids, Stonehenge, Great Sphinx, and Pantheon just to name a few. Each one make of something different. The last think you would notice after looking at everything in close detail is that nothing was a normal appliance, and on closet examination everything had a name written somewhere on it, Made by _____. The whole room seemed to be made by the very people in it.
    Last edited by Kenzieroo; 11-29-2011 at 08:02 PM.

I don't mean to interuppt since it's right in the middle of an RP but I'd like to see if I could join in. I love RP'ing and I'll just leave my CS here and wait to see if it will work or not.

~CS~
    Name: Karris
    Appearance: About 5'3", has a slightly gaunt look to him, has black and red hair mixed together, dark brown eyes with a small scar beneath his left eye, wears a black shirt and bright blue shorts. He has a tribal tattoo on his right shoulder that he can't explain.
    Child of? : Ruin
    Special skill: Great hearing
    Items: small sleeping bag, Quartz crystal(?), and a lucky coin
    Bio: He grew up in a small village with relative ease, until a few months back. He was kicked out because of him being a son of Ruin and when he tried to fight back he lost sight in his left eye. Since then he's been wondering from town to town, surviving on his own ability to manipulate the shadow's around him. He also likes to be left alone most of the time, mostly he's anti-social but he can speak with others when he feels up to it.

(Accepted, ps I'm in like 15 RP's and I run like 5 of them.)
    (Oh and most childern of Ruin live is Holle but you can be on earth if you want.)