Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The Beginning or The End~

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    ~Sylvia

I watch him come down the latter I was leaning agent the left wall. "So, what next?"

Fenn
    ~Sentinel

"I don't know. I know about Magick, but I don't think I have any. I cannot sleep, but that is not magick...is it?"

~Sylvia

I give a sly smile, "Ah, but that is Magick. Your very lucky to have it to no one has that round here. " then I give a real smile, "Trust me you will have another talent. So tell me knowledge or strangth, what do you think is better?"

Fenn
    (What happened to the other RPers?)

~Sentinel

"I..." I look down, deep in thought. Finally, I look up. "Strength is very important. I wish I had more strength, so it would be easier to survive. Strength is better."

~Sylvia

"Ah well not my first chose, but uh to the gym then." I open the door not far from me.

(Idk.)

Fenn
    ~Sentinel

I hang my head again, feeling as though I had failed some test. I follow Sylvia through the door.

~Sylvia

In the gym was three kids littler then us, a five year old boy, Ron. A ten year old boy and eleven year old girl. Cat and Griffin. The two older kids where sparing in a smallish arena, while the little boy was at the top of a climbing rope.

Fenn
    (I'm logging out after this, I'll reply to your next post tomorrow)

~Sentinel

Shyly, I raise my hand. "Hi," I say meekly.

~Sylvia

Two older ones don't look up but the younger on did he waves the stated climbing down at five feet he left go and lanes on his feet find. "Cat head up and sword down, you'll lose you balance that way, Griffin good but you need to sence your enemy's weaknesses better." I drilled them, they both nod and start again, Cat was quick to pin Griffin.

(Bump)
    ~Sylvia

"Sentinal thats Cat and Grffin, pretty good for their age. Over there is Ron."
    Last edited by Kenzieroo; 11-22-2011 at 08:47 PM.