Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The Beginning or The End~

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    (No your fine, you didn't know I should have explained at the beggining, my falt really. So just repost finding a river, I greet most people because I know when they are there or not. Sorry I haven't been posting go caught up on an old website.)

Fenn
    (Seamless segway inbound)

~Sentinel~

It's dark, very dark. I thought I had been in a building, but it turns out I had actually left the city. In front of me, a small river gently rushes by. I can hardly see it, but I can hear the splashing and trickling of the water in the quiet of night.

~Sylvia

Quick I stop in place, the Gym normal. No it was outside the gym, no outside the building that caught my attention. Someone, with power bigger then I've seen in awile, posable matching my own was comeing near. This could be interusting. Quick on my feet I had reached the makeshift trap door in no time. Question is should I open it?

Fenn
    ~Sentinel~

Am I alone? Something tells me I'm not. The building near the river appears empty, but is it? I walk towards the building. Is there a way inside?

I swear I see the silhoette of a person inside.

~Sylvia

I open the trap door, climbing out qucik closing the hidden door. "Nice to meet someone new..."

Fenn
    ~Sentinel~

She's really beautiful, the girl in front of me. I'm not sure where she appeared from, but she has a really warm smile. I hope she isn't afraid of me like some people are. At least it's dark--maybe she won't see my eyes.

"H-hello. Who are you?"

~Sylvia

"My names Sylvia," I pause, "Nice to meet you Sentinel."

Fenn
    ~Sentinel~

"My name is-huh? You guessed my name? Do I know you?"

~Sylvia

"For someone that doesn't sleep your mind is very clean." I move my banges to the left a little. He was different, I don't know, stronger? Maybe... I sigh "So what brings you to Lake Simpfe?"
    Last edited by Kenzieroo; 11-20-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Fenn
    ~Sentinel~

"You know my name, you know my disability...I bet you know why I'm here, don't you? How do you know all this?"