Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Thread: ~The Beginning or The End~

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    ~Sylvia

I stopped, the first time in a while I had no remote thing to do, then I thought I never official met Lysie. I scan the hall, she was awake. I hesitate then walk to Karris's room. Then lightly I knock on the door.
    Don't take life to seriously, no one ever makes it out alive.

~Lysie
    I heard a soft knock on the door and I got up to open the door, "Hi?" I saw Sylvia standing there and she seemed kind of uncomfortable so I motioned with my hand, "Oh dear me, please do come in." I waited for her to reply before I did anything.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

~Sylvia

I was making her uncomfortable, oh dear. "I'm sorry, I uh never really got time to meet you. You where still awake so..." I trail off.

~Lysie
    "Oh that's perfectly fine" I said to her and stepped outside to close the door. "So, are you a friend of Karris's as well? You really are helpful. Thank you for looking after him." I said as I smiled in a very anime-ish sort of way.

~Sylvia

"Sorta, I haven't known him long, he needed help and like everyone else in here I helped him," I paused and scanned her, lightly, I never go deep without permission.

~Lysie
    "Thank you very much. He tends to ignore saying thanks sometimes, he's not used to being here. I'm trying to get used to not being hunted all the time." I felt a slight scan on my mind, but I didn't mind. It was her way of finding things out about people, I guessed. I smiled and looked at the ground to say, "Again, thank you for helping us. Not many would do the same had they known about our descendance from 'you know who'".

~Sylvia

I shrug, "You didn't chose your parents," I pause again, "Sorry to snoop but you shouldn't be so scared to tell him how you feel, you'd be surprised on the result, but then again what do I know I've never met someone I liked that way."

~Lysie
    "The thing is about that is, we try to stay on the same level. Which means that we tend to try and keep everything civil. And he would find it strange." I said while losing my smile thinking about it. "He's just...hurt. Hurt by everything he can't control and he thinks that he wouldn't be able to handle such a thing. I know I shouldn't look that deep into his mind, but it's hard not to." I continued while looking up at Sylvia. I wanted her to understand that thing's like relationships weren't possible with people like me and Karris. We saw what would happen on Holle if such a thing started. 'You know who' would always ruin it. Always get in the way and stop everything that would be considered 'Human'.

~Sylvia

"Halve the burden, double the joy."

~Lysie
    I blinked a few times, "Huh?" I didn't catch what it meant. I've heard it a few times, but never really understood it.

~Karris
    I stood the in the doorway listening to the two. Waiting until they noticed that I was right there. And I raised an eyebrow at Lysie, especially after what she said earlier.