Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: ~The Beginning or The End~

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    ~Sylvia

I frown, "I..." I couldn't help him, and trying to would worsen the problem. I felt horrible, all my life, or what I could remember, had been spent helping everyone anyway I can. I had nothing else to do, and every attempt of helping myself was failed. Inside I felt frantic, helpless, and hollow I wouldn't feel better until he was ok. The only thing on my side was that my outside composer was calm, and for the confused gatherers this ment things where under control, because most of them didnt know better, most of them have never felt pain like Karris or Lysie or even me, they didn't understand that the world was crueler then any gang of bulliers or group of kids that feared and shunned you.

I pull my fingers through my hair, waiting was the game I lost the most. I needed this win, but I needed the good win, not the bad.
    Don't take life to seriously, no one ever makes it out alive.

~Lysie
    I sat next to Karris. Holding his hand, to try and get him to know that I was there. But someething told me he was doing the best he could. He seemed like he was asleep but his eyes were racing back and forth. Something was happening, and I didn't know what it was. Then his vision started bleeding into my own because of the connection we both shared.

"Sylvia, if you can hear me, I need you to connect with Lysie. I need help.." Are words I spoke, but they didn't come from me. They came from Karris himself.

~Karris
    I started seeing things dart back and forth from the shadows. I tried following them but it was useless. Thye could move in the blink of an eye, and left nothing to show that they were there. I started running through the maze and said out loud, "Sylvia, if you can hear me, I need you to connect with Lysie. I need help.."
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

~Sylvia

I nod to almost no one, then the voice came again.
    I can guide you, but I can't help you do it.
    (You got a plan?)

(Ok, so connect with Lysie and she'll help you along with Pausenlos. Practically, just guide me through a maze which is actually a representation of my mind. I get the end, I 'wake' up. If not, thne I just get lost and nothing really happens)

(Connect?)

(That mind link ability of your character?)

(Just checking.)
    ~Sylvia

I inhale slowly, "Ok I'm ready."
    I look over at Lysie, "You ready?"

(I gotta go now. Schools out for me.)
    ~Lysie
    I nod in response to Sylvia and I close my eyes to take small, deep breaths.

~Karris
    {Still inside his own mind and stuck waiting on help}

~Sylvia

"I look around the crowd, Steven watch us and thing bad looking happens to know what to do. Joey pull the alarm everyone needs to go to there rooms," after the commends I inhale deeply and 'jump' into Lysies mind.

~Lysie
    The contact with Sylvia made my body jump slightly, but I relaxed as much as possible and let her in. 'Anything to help Karris.' I thought myself as I also connected with Karris in his own mind.

~Karris
    I felt Lysie form the bridge between our minds and I also felt Sylvia along for the ride. I looked around and took the left turn and started running around to keep encountering dead ends. "Any idea? Advice? Directions? Anything?" I spoke aloud, knowing that Lysie and Sylvia can hear me.